• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Where are you from? and where do you listen to the pod?

I'm from Walnut Creek, CA, which is about an hour commute by train to San Francisco. Since that's where I work, I listen on the way to and from, as often as I can!

BAWB RULES!

From Lehigh Valley area of PA. (Just north of Philly). I listed every week on my way back and forth to work in the car.

I admit it, I'm an addict. :D

From Pittsburgh PA, just signed up today, so I don't know where I'm going to listen to it at. I might have to share with my other Disney Fanatics I know. Turn them onto it in a sense. :-)

1 hour north of Dayton Ohio, I just found the pod cast 2 weeks ago - but I like to listen on my while I do laundry.

I live just outside Glasgow and listen to the podcast on the bus to and from work. I usual download it on Tuesday night, and listen to it Wednesday and Thursday. I’m always disappointed when it finishes.

I thought I had already replied to this post but obviously not.

So hi from Bittern in Victoria, Australia about 1 1/2 hours south of Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula. I live just off Disney Street.

I either listen to the podcast at home on my laptop while doing the housework or at work on my work computer.

I am from Wolverhampton U.K.

My familt usually listen to the podcast, whilst 'chilling out' on a Sunday afternoon. Today, here it is wet and cold :mad: ...............We are just listening to this weeks episode, and hey !!!!!! we feel as if we are in WDW now and the weather is super :lmao:

I'm just north of Atlanta, Georgia. I listen on my computer; The DIS Unplugged really helps me unwind and laugh after a long day.

hi, I'm in Cincinnati, Ohio and am brand new to the whole pod thing but had been thinking about it and researching which one to buy for awhile. As far as where I listen I'm not sure yet where the usual place will be but I do know that I will be listening while having a root canal next tuesday and on the plane on the way to WDW in Dec!!

Austin, TX.

I listen as I exercise. MWF on bike, TTHS walk/run around the neighborhood.

I have an 60g iPod that I love but once I started running it was too heavy so I got an iPod shuffle. I love it. Finding your place can be a pain sometimes but it's so small, it's great for exercising. The neighbors can usually see me muttering to myself,"Oh no, don't interrupt Bob during the rapid fire, he takes 10 minutes to find his place in his notes again!" :rotfl:

I am in Indianapolis (go Colts!) and I listen at the gym or in the car -- the hardest part is not laughing out loud while I'm on the treadmill. It does tend to attract some strange looks from my fellow exercisers......

I listen from Indiana.

I typically listen while driving (I drive an average of 150 to 200 miles a day), or around the house after the kids go to sleep while I clean. My DH gets alarmed when he hears me laugh while downstairs folding laundry though!:rotfl:

New Castle, Delaware here!

I usually listen at work. Keep up the great work, and thanks for the laughs!

Hey, I e-mailed my question, but I'll post it here too. Do you have a world map and mark where your listeners are from? If not, you should. How cool it would be see how far (or close) your listeners are from.

I'm from Long Island and I listen to the podcast while I am driving to class on Monday nite's. I am obtaining my second Masters degree and the podcast lets me escape from reality while driving to a dreaded class that I need to take..

I love you guys! Keep up the amazing work:thumbsup2

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada- Winnie the Pooh's home town!!

I listen during the comute to downtown

I live in Raleigh, North Carolina and listen on my ipod in the car on the way to work.

I skimmed the thread and didn't see anyone else from NC? :confused3

Cincinnati, OH and I listened today while soaking in my over sized tub taking a bubble bath. Do not visualize, or you will need to wash your eyes.

Allen Park, Michigan and I either listen at work or while I'm getting ready for work in the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter