Where are you from? and where do you listen to the pod?

Mum got took into hospital at 5.30 am this morning....so another good place to listen to the Dis unplugged..is the hospital while waiting for Mum while she had lots of tests done.

Also, I bought a waterproof thing for my Zen and listen in the bath also...and once I start swimming again ...I will be listening then as well

Cant wait for this weeks.....even though its late:rolleyes1

Hi I'm from Ireland
been listeneing since the beginning , mostly when I'm doing the ironing or if I have to go on a long drive

I am from Greenwich, Connecticut. I usually listen while I am working out or while I am driving. It helps to make the time pass in a really enjoyable way.

I run to the library a couple of times a week, I sit and listen with headphones and surf all the Dis News and Photos, LOVE the trip reports. I drive special needs children so I am surfing between runs. Happy Thanksgiving Canada !

I'm from Long Island and I listen right from the computer while I dis!! I have a great new Ipod that I got when I went to "The View" and it was the giveaway that day, but, dh has taken it since he commutes to the city on the train

Even though I am living in South Africa, listening to the podcast brings me closer to "home" as I used to be a Disney castmember and I really miss being in the middle of the magic each day! Thanks for bringing Disney across the world to my ipod each week! You guys rock!

I'm from mid-Michigan and listen at work with my earphones. Nice way to be entertained and get my Disney fix while I'm doing a task or two!
Thanks to the DIS Unplugged team!

Just started listening this week! I usually listen when I take the dog on the final walk of the night. Love the podcast.

I live on a small island in the UK and have been listening to the Podcast for the last few months. I always listen through my IPod either when I'm cleaning or out on a walk!!!

Love the show BTW :cool1:

I live west of Seattle and DH and I listen to it in the family room on my laptop. We love to listen to their comments and reviews and discuss it. The podcasters are such a hoot and we always end up chuckling a lot! On warm summer evenings, we'll take the laptop out on the deck and listen there. :)

I am from Manassas Virginia and listen on my laptop everywhere in my office and home.

I'm from Olathe, KS; a 'burb of Kansas City. I listen to the podcast mainly while doing housework at night after DS goes to bed. I tend to listen to those other Disney podcasts during my plan time at school.

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

i am from morgantown, wv. i listen to the podcast in my car while traveling to and from work. it's about a 40-minute round trip. i like to keep up w/ what's new in disney since i can't make it down there as much as i'd like.

Heck, I was even listening while I was in the middle of the Caribbean sea in August! I had gotten behind in a few of the podcasts so I downloaded them to my iPod and got caught up while drifting away on the Caribbean Princess! Now that was the life...listening to my favorite podcast while watching the sea go by...

That reminds me I listened when we were doing a long distance drive through the desert in Peru back in April :)

I also have to say, that due to the amount of catch up I have to do with the pod casts, I have it on at home also. So for instance now its Sunday morning, usually I come down switch the telly on and brew a coffee and watch that for an hour, but the pod cast is on so I am dising.
I also find it great when I get home from work and make tea, the kids roll there eyes at there ole mum getting her disney fix again...lol

Hi I am from the UK, new podcast listener, making my way through the archives:cool1: I work in school and usually listen on the walk to work. Lucky for me I work in the ICT suite so often just put the podcast on for the classes that come into my room...the kids all know I am a big disney freak:rolleyes1

Wow, I wouldn't mind you as my ICT teacher, although I'd probably never get my coursework done!:lmao:

I'm from Louisiana and I listen to the Podcast online during my sons nap or plug my ipod into my vehicle while running errands around town.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter