Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

It really stinks but the best thing would be to postpone the trip.:( If they re-open this summer I think it'll be crazy busy. Plus I would want to be sure all the Coronavirus is totally gone before I went into a crowd of people like that. I'm glad they are going to have graduation whenever it may be. All the seniors need to celebrate their special day.:goodvibes I hope they can still have the prom.

It just sucks. 😪 I'm getting so frustrated I can't imagine how those kids and their parents feel. I think Sara's thinking the same thing...stay away from crowds for the rest of the year. I guess it will depend on what Allie's best friend and her mother want to do. Amanda will be heartbroken too; it's been 5 years since she's been and she was SO excited; she was going to bring Katie a few days after the others arrived so they could have some "senior moments time". I really, REALLY hope they cancel their trip to London and Paris too 🙏; do NOT want them traveling overseas. At least Allie got to finish up some stuff for Howard Payne today that was fun for her. She also found out she got another scholarship from the pre-school she attended :goodvibes; the same school Sara works for now. ☺ Sara's boss called her today before she called Allie and told her they were awarding the scholarship to Allie NOT because she (Sara) worked for them 😅 but because she had a "kick-a**" essay! She had to quickly write it the day they got back from Vegas and get it to the school the next morning to beat the deadline. :faint: Laurie told Sara it was an AWESOME essay and there were 2 members of the Board that were super impressed with it! :goodvibes :tink:

I'll start with POP?

i-jrHPK2X-Ti.jpg

:thumbsup2 Good start; this is from the POP. :tink:

Sad to say but sounds "normal" for now. 😢 David bought an extra dozen eggs last Thursday after he heard there would be a shortage but, like you, the missing supplies alternate. This week Clorax has been available at Walmart. Limited to 1 per purchase but at least Amanda has been able to get some for her business which is still allowed to stay open too. The city her business is in now has 7 cases so she's looking for a shut down any day now but still hanging on. I'm not quite as optimistic about school resuming since Pres. Trump extended the "stay at home/social distance" order to April 30th but haven't given up hope yet. As time goes on Allie is getting more and more distressed. 😪 The seniors DID receive an email today from the Principal stating they have NO plans to cancel graduation. Ceremony may be LATE but they WILL have a graduation ceremony. :goodvibes Katie's "tapping feet" are really getting tired of this! :rotfl2: The dance studio is offering "online instruction" but she misses her dancemates terribly. They've also had to postpone tryouts for the high school dance team which didn't "set well" with her. :rolleyes: I can only imagine how QUIET that camping trip was! 😳 At least our entire county only has 2 cases and those are in a neighboring town 15 miles to our south. :tink:
It was just announced yesterday that our schools are to remain closed until May 1st.

It was just announced yesterday that our schools are to remain closed until May 1st.

I'm HOPING that will be our target date! 🙏 That would give them a "month of memories" and maybe a chance to get in some of the things that have been missed. My next door neighbor is a member of the administration staff; he and his wife were out for their walk Sunday afternoon when I was doing yard work. We visited for quite some time and I "strongly suggested" :rotfl: a few things. It was good to know that all of my suggestions were "on the board" already. :goodvibes:tink:

It just sucks. 😪 I'm getting so frustrated I can't imagine how those kids and their parents feel. I think Sara's thinking the same thing...stay away from crowds for the rest of the year. I guess it will depend on what Allie's best friend and her mother want to do. Amanda will be heartbroken too; it's been 5 years since she's been and she was SO excited; she was going to bring Katie a few days after the others arrived so they could have some "senior moments time". I really, REALLY hope they cancel their trip to London and Paris too 🙏; do NOT want them traveling overseas. At least Allie got to finish up some stuff for Howard Payne today that was fun for her. She also found out she got another scholarship from the pre-school she attended :goodvibes; the same school Sara works for now. ☺ Sara's boss called her today before she called Allie and told her they were awarding the scholarship to Allie NOT because she (Sara) worked for them 😅 but because she had a "kick-a**" essay! She had to quickly write it the day they got back from Vegas and get it to the school the next morning to beat the deadline. :faint: Laurie told Sara it was an AWESOME essay and there were 2 members of the Board that were super impressed with it! :goodvibes :tink:

Congratulations on the scholarship. I'm sure they'll be more to come.::yes:: I hope they cancel the Paris/London trip, they do not want to be traveling to another country.:eek:

Stupid accountant put the wrong address on Stephanie's tax returns. :headache: I wondered why she hasn't received them yet. Federal and Maine. They were supposed to be direct deposited but apparently she checked the wrong box so they were being mailed and turns out she put the wrong address on the form. >:( All IRS offices are closed so there is no way to change the address and request new checks be issued. So this means the 1200 checks going out soon she'll never get.:headache:

Stupid accountant put the wrong address on Stephanie's tax returns. :headache: I wondered why she hasn't received them yet. Federal and Maine. They were supposed to be direct deposited but apparently she checked the wrong box so they were being mailed and turns out she put the wrong address on the form. :( All IRS offices are closed so there is no way to change the address and request new checks be issued. So this means the 1200 checks going out soon she'll never get.:headache:

Oh no! Can't fix it on line? The IRS isn't working? Working from home? I hope she can get that fixed and get her refund and her stimulus check!

Congratulations on the scholarship! So sorry she is missing her senior year. I hope they don't go out of the country! :eek: I hope I can go see my grandkids in June....

Congratulations on the scholarship. I'm sure they'll be more to come.::yes:: I hope they cancel the Paris/London trip, they do not want to be traveling to another country.:eek:

Stupid accountant put the wrong address on Stephanie's tax returns. :headache: I wondered why she hasn't received them yet. Federal and Maine. They were supposed to be direct deposited but apparently she checked the wrong box so they were being mailed and turns out she put the wrong address on the form. >:( All IRS offices are closed so there is no way to change the address and request new checks be issued. So this means the 1200 checks going out soon she'll never get.:headache:
Congratulations on the scholarship! So sorry she is missing her senior year. I hope they don't go out of the country! :eek: I hope I can go see my grandkids in June....

OH NOOOOO! 😳😵🥴 What a mess to have to get cleaned up and it could take until May to be able to get in touch with the IRS! :faint: The year after Amanda's first husband passed away she had someone file...and get a refund...under her name and SS number. It was a "nice" refund since they had a ton of medical expenses the year before. This person filed "her taxes" the first few days of January and it was March before Amanda discovered it. She spent HOURS on the phone with the IRS and it was September before it got straightened out. 🥴 I'd check online though but I'm 99% sure your going to need to talk directly with an IRS agent. :hug:

Thanks on the scholarship! Certainly was a bit of good news among all this stressful stuff. We needed it! Spent most of the afternoon going between my BFF, who is an Economic Director in El Campo and works directly with the Small Business Administration, and Amanda. We finally got clarification today that Amanda's business is classified "essential"...animal "services" fall in the "essential" category. Hooray :dance3: ... BUT ... she has customers cancelling left and right. As of this evening, she had zero bookings for Friday and Monday. 😢 She's in a panic. Carolyn started working on things for her and sent a ton of information for her to get assistance. Main thing she needs to do is keep the business open and keep paying herself and her assistant. The Federal Government will reimburse her the total cost of her payroll...BUT...without customers she can't stay open. 😧 What a mess.

As for overseas trips...I may have to become the "domineering Mom" and just say NO. I'm thinking they'll rethink the entire expenditure; right now, Treavor's business is thriving with 11 homes under construction in various stages. He's "set" for 6-9 months but then...who knows. Will there be anyone left who wants to, and is able to, build a house???? :confused3 This fall could really be rough for them. ☹:tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter