Where In The World 21. We are now completely legal!!!

Google says it was on Planet Hollywood. No idea why. :confused3

In March of 2012 I can see it on one of the pictures I took from the bridge that goes from the West Side to the now Landing Dock area...right in front of the balloon "station". It's not ON the Planet Hollywood "ball" but it's in the front of it to the right. I vaguely remember it being associated with some kind of PH promotion but couldn't say what. That was the year Katie rode the balloon with me for the first time! :goodvibes :tink:

Yak and Yeti area?
Shop, attraction or food service?

i-2PFGBNd-Th.jpg

:thumbsup2 This is in the Yak and Yeti area but it's not associated with it or any shop, attraction or food service. Tell me what it is and what it IS "associated with" in that area. :tink:

Am I correct in assuming it's a ceiling? :tink:

OMG...put me out of my misery! NOW the replacement Cowboys quarterback, Dalton, is down! Head to head helmet contact and announcers are saying he's "out"! 😱 Washington player thrown out of the game for the hit! 🤬

I can't "picture" this in the lobby area so I'm going to ask about the outside entrance area...:tink:

OMG...put me out of my misery! NOW the replacement Cowboys quarterback, Dalton, is down! Head to head helmet contact and announcers are saying he's "out"! 😱 Washington player thrown out of the game for the hit! 🤬

I can't "picture" this in the lobby area so I'm going to ask about the outside entrance area...:tink:

:eek: :eek: Poor Cowboys they can't catch a break.

This is not an outside entrance area.

IMG_1950n by Diane Berube, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter