Which actors can you not stand?

te
Jeff goldblum... why do people think he is so funny’s and quirky?

I believe ( and in my history) it was his TV show in 1980 titled Tenspeed and Brown shoe, it was a engaging comedy detective show and his co-star was a controversial actor ...it had the tone of David Letterman of the 80s. So as he appeared on the big screen with The Right Stuff and Big Chill and Fly. people recognized him from the short lived 14 episode show. After the Right Stuff, I became hooked on his dry style and try to catch all the law and order episodes with him.

I guess I will never know because I will either never watch them or be tased in the eyeballs and go blind. Those commercials have destroyed any desire I ever had to own a Lincoln.
you won't even do a word search with the three words Matthew Lincoln movie ?🎥🎥🎥🎥🎥

Tom Cruise
Angelina Jolie
Brad Pitt
Tom Selleck
Kevin Costner
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Silvester Stallone
Matthew McConaughey
Will Ferrell

will ferrell - I love comedy and I know tons of people love his comedy, but I just don't get it. I have tried watching several movies he's in and never get past the first 10 min

I like some of the ensemble movies he is in such as Old School and Wedding Crashers. Even The Other guys is good. But in general, I agree. The movies where he is the main character such as Elf are just stupid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter