Which actors can you not stand?

That said, I thought it was ridiculous when reporters interviewing teenaged Britney Spears asked her opinion on President Bush declaring war in Iraq and Afghanistan or an even younger Justin Bieber being asked to comment on our Healthcare system.
My understanding (and experience) is that every Canadian that moves to the US is asked about the differences in healthcare systems. The fact that you're a teenager that barely knows up from down is irrelevant.

You are also asked if you know Jimmy, Sally or Susie from Canada.

Now if we're allowed to extend this to musical performers and not just actors, I take back my will ferrell and give you KANYE WEST 10x times over.

IMO, he's the rudest, most self-important grossest "celebrity" I've seen who wouldn't understand integrity and decency if it punched him in the face.

Still PO'd on how he embarassed and bullied taylor swift publicly by interrupting her awards receipt at MTV awards a few years back and caused a scene just because she won an award that the big baby thought his friend should win. What annoyed me most of all was how no one held his feet to the fire for that..."oh that's just kanye - he's an artist" Disgusting.

She handled the aftermath with far more class and restraint than I would have.

Adam Sandler... can not watch him...

Anna Farris, Amy Schumer - can not watch either of them... like nails on a chalk board... Terrible...

Jennifer Lopez... please just don't do it...

Jimmy Kimel, and Conan...

I wish actors and actress, would keep out of the political jargon... Yes I know that is there right to do so... How and Why would what they say make a difference... Who cares about whatever they feel is their political platform, and we should vote their way, because there famous or infamous...... UMMM They are Actors for Goodness sake, and PRETENDING is what they do for a living, and they get paid to pretend pretty successfully... Sooo why... just putting it out there...

Once they start picking sides, either side of the aisle... I'm pretty much done... I want to watch their craft, and enjoy their performance's... there enough political stuff on right now and they don't need to add to it...

I don’t see the difference between someone like George Clooney endorsing a candidate and encouraging you to vote for thst candidate than me doing it, on Facebook or in person. No one has to listen but like me, George or any other celebrities or non celebrities have a right to say what they want.
As for actors I don’t like, I can think of actors that I have disliked in certain roles but I find that the really good ones can make themselves disappear into a good role.

Samuel L. Jackson, Denzel Washington except in Philadelphia. Ben Afleck, Hilary Swank, Kiera Knightly, Whoopi Goldberg, Amy Schumer, Keanu Reeves

I can't stand "mopey" actors: Kristen Stewart - can she, does she ever emote anything other than annoyance? (the Twilight movies where unwatchable due to her moping)
Cameron Diaz - people really thought she was pretty?
Tyra Banks - she just knows it all doesn't she? (terrible as DWTS host)

I can't stand "mopey" actors: Kristen Stewart - can she, does she ever emote anything other than annoyance? (the Twilight movies where unwatchable due to her moping)
She was actually good in Panic Room. Apart from that, she's seemed rather boring in films. Although ironically she's actually not bad when she hosts SNL.

I don’t see the difference between someone like George Clooney endorsing a candidate and encouraging you to vote for thst candidate than me doing it, on Facebook or in person. No one has to listen but like me, George or any other celebrities or non celebrities have a right to say what they want.
As for actors I don’t like, I can think of actors that I have disliked in certain roles but I find that the really good ones can make themselves disappear into a good role.
I don't want to see it on Facebook from friends, family, and co-workers either. I have handed out multiple 30 day snoozes to posters on the left and right. Just zip it.

I don't want to see it on Facebook from friends, family, and co-workers either. I have handed out multiple 30 day snoozes to posters on the left and right. Just zip it.
Same!
Another dislike for Kristen Stewart. I have watched a couple of her other movies, and I just think she is a terrible actress.

I find it hard to believe that only one person could do a TV ad for any brand of car. Obviously the marketing people think their vision of how to advertise something is the only thing that matters and sometimes they miss the mark by a mile. I don't like/dislike him but find that car commercials overly focused on some actor
THE LINOCLN LAWYER, 2011 FILM adapted from the 2005 novel of the same name by Michael Connelly. The film is directed by Brad Furman, with a screenplay written by John Romano, and stars Matthew McConaughey as the titular lawyer

film holds an approval rating of 84% based on 173 reviews, with an average rating of 6.67/10. The site's critics consensus reads: "It doesn't offer any twists on the predictable courtroom thriller formula, but with a charming Matthew McConaughey leading its solid cast, The Lincoln Lawyer offers briskly enjoyable entertainment."[3] At Metacritic, the film has an average weighted score of 63 out of 100, based on 31 critics, indicating "generally favorable reviews".[4] Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "A–" on an A+ to F scale.[5]

....🎬🎬🎬 so the same industry folks who thought it was a great idea to have Curtis Armstrong sell pizza and Mark Hamill sell curbside pick-up.....thought they could have a mussing McConaughey sell the Lincoln....the focus was on the character Mickey Hailer/blended with McConaughey popularity...eventually it turned into a story....and ended with a more innocent theme

IMO, the difference is that certain celebrities are so vocal and feel their opinion is SOOO vitally important that we as a society should be waiting with bated breath to hear who they are going to endorse so we can follow suit. It is annoying. Very annoying. I am not saying all of them, but for me, personally, a few bad apples ruined the bunch. And now anytime I hear one them getting on their soapbox, I'm annoyed. Shut up. Especially when you preach one thing yet live in gated multi million dollar home.

And the best celebrity to NOT do this ... Ricky Gervais! Love him. :thumbsup2
Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 4.31.04 PM.png

You need to get Social Fixer. It helps quite a bit on FB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter