which loop?

scanmom

DIS Veteran
we are staying in a cabin the beginning of thanksgiving week!!YAY!! We have never stayed in FW before and I would like to request a loop that is as close as possible to the boat launch to MK. We are driving, so we will drive to the rest of the parks, and would like to avoid busses as much as we can. If anyone knows which loop I should request, I would appreciate the info. Thanks!:cool:

the cabins are not close to the marina, there are 2 cabins in the 100 loop but i am not sure those are available for rent, you would need to take an internal bus or rent a electric cart to get to the marina

Cabins are in loops 2100-2900, Unfortunately the cabin loops are at the opposite end of the campground from the meeting. Take a loop at the FW Map

http://www.disneyzone.net/ResortMaps/fwcmap.gif

Which cabin loop would be closest to pool and a bus stop? I'm thinking either 2500 or 2700, can I request a certain cabin #? Suggestions??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter