Which pass to choose?

christianweecare

DIS Veteran
Have any of you checked out the pass info on the Universal web site recently? We have ressies for 2 nights at the Royal Pacific in November. Just wondering what kind of passes to purchase? I see annual passes start at $99. We are also AAA members, and I know that we can purchase passes through them. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help!

Their rates are as extreme as they get.
If you are AAA, buy now before the Annual pass rate expires. At $99, it is less than the price of two visits and the Annual pass is for unlimited access to BOTH parks for one year, but must be redeemed by July.
http://www.aaasouth.com/acs_pages/15.asp#Charges
HAVE FUN

I had purchase the 3 day for the price of 2 several months ago and have not used them yet. I think I paid 89 or so a piece. Could I upgrade by turning these back in? I think they were non-refundable, but I am not wanting my money back.

Sherry,
You wouldn't be able to upgrade to the AAA pass since that's only available AT AAA, but you could upgrade to the Power Pass at Universal. The Power Pass is an annual pass with some restrictions such as blackout dates...but if those aren't an issue, it might be the way to go!

Karen

Note that the AAA pass must be bought by the end of May and PROCESSED by July 1st. It won't work for you in November, though you never know if AAA offers it again. This is the second time that AAA rolls out the $99 pass.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter