Who is ready for a trip report?

Left at 9:30. We needed dog food and bleach (want to sanitize the tank). Mission accomplished dog food, dessert for tonight (stopped at fresh market still cheaper than Disney), bleach at dollar general, and mantels for the lantern at academy sports. It was all in one complex. Then to plancha and in time for brunch at 11.

Bert had shrimp and grits and I had breakfast tacos. Sorry pics are have eaten. It was good and ambiance nice.

F5476AD8-BDE3-496F-9CFB-E3F76C41AE80.jpeg

14BAF4F5-558C-41C0-B8CF-89862E98BFF1.jpeg

And the view we sat outside

image.jpg

And they are NOT in the crosswalk
I dont know whats going on down there but this is unacceptable. People have been saying the fort has been going down hill a little here and there but this takes the cake. Unless they round up these hooligans and start enforcing the rules we may have to cancle our trip. If you zoom in , i think one is carring a big stick. Or thinking about it.....

I dont know whats going on down there but this is unacceptable. People have been saying the fort has been going down hill a little here and there but this takes the cake.

Unless they round up these hooligans and start enforcing the rules we may have to cancel our trip.

tenor.png

I dont know whats going on down there but this is unacceptable. People have been saying the fort has been going down hill a little here and there but this takes the cake. Unless they round up these hooligans and start enforcing the rules we may have to cancle our trip. If you zoom in , i think one is carring a big stick. Or thinking about it.....
That was the local chapter of BLM (BAMBI Lives Matter) out for their nightly mostly peaceful protest. What concerns me however is the absolute lack of Social Distancing and Mask Wearing

I kept getting warnings on my phone about tornados in Orlando area. Did one touch down? Some of the counties they listed, I remember seeing the names while driving around. I was worried about the Garneska's & "The Fort".

I kept getting warnings on my phone about tornados in Orlando area. Did one touch down? Some of the counties they listed, I remember seeing the names while driving around. I was worried about the Garneska's & "The Fort".
Don't think any touched down. The heavy band of storms went through here around 5:30ish am. I saw that there was a watch overnight ending at 8:00. I got up around 7:30 and everything had expired already. Lots of lightening, thunder, wind and rain though.

@friendofeeyore No tornados at the fort. We did have some strong thunderstorms that moved through, but have been through worse at the fort. Mallory was not so fond of the storms so i laid with her. She really freaks out a bit in the RV with the storms but if i lay with her all good.

@tiggerdad one of your minions has decided to build a nest in the tree above my porch. He keeps dropping items on me. I had to put the awning out just to catch all the twigs he in knocking down. One bit the dust though in the 200 loop he did not beat the car. Normally disney picks them up pretty quick.

It really empties out Monday morning. Lot of people stayed last night and had super bowl parties.

Yesterday after lunch we got mallory out and sanitized the fresh tank and cleaned out some things in the kitchen that can go to good will. stuff we did not use. That meant two things crossed off the list and two more to go. We need to fix the tire stem and then put the new tire pressure sensors on. this is the list of things we can do ourselves. Can't fix the slide seal myself.

Not much to report today. Bert ended up really busy with work so dinner ended up being leftover burgers and frozen veggies. Have to cook tomorrow. I will make sure to start the fire.

Some bad news, weather is not looking great for Atlanta so we may be leaving on Friday instead of Saturday. Won’t make the call yet, but we keep watching it. Might miss you on Friday @WeLovePluto. I do hope you have a good time.

Weather has definitely heated up and humidity is up. Back to running both ac all day and night.

I did watch the fireworks three times tonight but some of that was during bandage change.

E898729E-EF92-451C-8D86-5C7225680ED6.jpeg

Shout out to my cabin people. She does not have a log in but saw this thread and stops by to pet Mallory. Thankfully I think we will be out most days. Mallory was out all day and had a longer walk. I needed to distract Bert from work. I hope his day is better tomorrow.

One thing I forgot about my run this morning. I was in the zone and on the walking path to the settlement where they now have the separate cart path from walking path and looked (or finally realized since I was in the zone) and I was staring down a deer directly in my way about 10 feet in front of me. I slowed so not to startle it and went to weave and looked around and there were about 9 of them all around me. They barely moved but enough for me to get around.

Weather has definitely heated up and humidity is up. Back to running both ac all day and night.
Now you're just rubbing it in...

We broke 23 today. It is one of our warmer days this week.

Here is our current radar. For those down South, blue is bad.

Here is the weekend forecast. The weather person said Valentine's Day is going to be "cold hearted" this year.

Your Saturday looks like it could be dicey, but the roads should be warm enough to avoid any freezing.

I hope Bert's day gets better tomorrow. I have one of those really productive 12 hours of meetings days.

j

yeah our issue is ice and leaving the rv out overnight. Yes we can do the antifreeze but really hate for it be outside when the low will be 20. when we drive home we get back after storage has closed and leave it in the outside lot. They will bring it in the next day. If we get in Friday much less of an issue.

bert is up before me, that is not so good.

Indoor storage, what a dream!!

We are full time both heat pumps running and the propane fireplace going. I am jealous right now!!

Based on all you been posting, I am starting to look forward to July at FW. even if we do less park time, there is so much to enjoy there I keep forgetting about.

@jbrostek its been great. i know bert thought i would never be able to come to disney and not go to a park. I don't think i could do it staying in a hotel but in the campground with my RV and mallory. I have no problem sitting around, going for walks and runs. I had been thinking of horseback riding but when i decided i wanted to stay another week i passed on spending the money on that. Plus i love hearing the electric water pageant and i watched the fireworks last night 3 times :).

Now you're just rubbing it in...

We broke 23 today. It is one of our warmer days this week.

Here is our current radar. For those down South, blue is bad.

Here is the weekend forecast. The weather person said Valentine's Day is going to be "cold hearted" this year.

View attachment 555048

Your Saturday looks like it could be dicey, but the roads should be warm enough to avoid any freezing.

I hope Bert's day gets better tomorrow. I have one of those really productive 12 hours of meetings days.

j

STL Metro here... I feel you. I headed in at 5:45 to work this morning and the roads were fairly rough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter