Who is ready for a trip report?

Bert's worked hard during your stay, I'm sure, and cooked his rear end off.

As the head hash slinger in my home diner, the man has earned the right to have somebody else cook for him tonight. :worship:

Enjoy your evening!

(and I am 10-7 on the side.....)

Me

Raglan Road is my Dad’s favourite restaurant. Like you Ed, he always requests a table close to the main stage. I am a big fan of their bread pudding!

I had the gnocchi with scallops (it seemed new had not seen it before but it has been a few years since we went.

9A04F8E2-F45D-4B26-92A7-ED0B12988BAC.jpeg

Bert had the shepherds pie.

D3CBB27F-F21E-48AD-AD86-F6ECF4AB575E.jpeg

Both were delicious.

Listen to two sets of music then headed to Everglazed donuts for dessert. Except the line looked like it was 30 minutes long so we passed. Plan is to hit Springs tomorrow will get donuts then. Going early not dinner time.

@garneska has me all hyped up now, jbrostek. I'll be camping down at Jetty Park/Port Canaveral next month and made an ADR at RR for one evening (no Disney parks). I may have to drift over and look at the menu tonight to see what Bert and Kris (and likely me and DW) will have to choose from).

Ed

Ooooh, lucky. I think it will be on the July list for at least a beer and some apps during the dancers if we cannot get an ADR that works with our trip.

Ran this morning and then went to Disney springs. Started by waiting in line for Gideon’s. While not a fan of the chocolate chip cookie, the cookies and cream and coffee cake cookie is really good. Then went to lunch at the polite pig. Had brisket, beer and followed up with a bourbon flight to share. Forgot pics but food was excellent.

Then a little shopping. Now sitting upstairs, outside at wine bar George. Did not know there was an upstairs but it’s nice. Yes having some wine now.

B77CCB13-B849-4929-93BD-1372A5E87767.jpeg

2DBE987B-8CD7-4E36-AE30-F43DA2CDF5E5.jpeg

Ran this morning and then went to Disney springs. Started by waiting in line for Gideon’s. While not a fan of the chocolate chip cookie, the cookies and cream and coffee cake cookie is really good. Then went to lunch at the polite pig. Had brisket, beer and followed up with a bourbon flight to share. Forgot pics but food was excellent.

Then went to lunch at the polite pig. Had brisket, beer and followed up with a bourbon flight to share. Forgot pics but food was excellent.

Forgot pics but food was excellent.

Forgot pics

giphy.gif

Iconban_zpsxnfi8ame.gif

Bama Ed

Ed the Girl has been doing BOILERMAKERS and DEPTH CHARGES and you want her to remember to take pictures she is going to be lucky if Bert doesn't have to Pour her into the car to get back to Mallory. Come Race Week I think I may need to bring her to some Good Mommy and Daddy Club Meetings

Yeah the truth is I did not have bf after the run by the time we got to polite pig at noon. While bourbon sounded great, with no food I was like you will be pouring me into the car. When the food arrived more interested in eating and why the bourbon was dessert. Our sides, which were awesome, we’re roasted beets, Brussels sprouts, and bbq cauliflower.

last night for fire, both on the grill and fire pit. Dinner is pork and green beans. Dessert is cake from Gideon’s.

Ed the Girl has been doing BOILERMAKERS and DEPTH CHARGES and you want her to remember to take pictures she is going to be lucky if Bert doesn't have to Pour her into the car to get back to Mallory. Come Race Week I think I may need to bring her to some Good Mommy and Daddy Club Meetings

Mike, the picture of her meal at Raglan Road of gnocchi with scallions from last night was a little fuzzy which may have been a rare moment of real life vision. She may have had a few of those Irish stouts available outside RR on tap (ask me how I know about those
Iconcheers_zps2d1971b8.gif
) on an empty stomach before the food arrived.

Naturally, the Bert-man's picture was a prime example of clarity, self control, and crisp detail - the man clearly still had his wits about him.

Today some whiskey for lunch and wine at tea time? I'd say it's time to go home.

Bama Ed

PS - <jk> Kris, thanks for the updates.

After getting a bagful of sugar (cookies, cake, and donuts). Got outside to work on the tire but had the wrong part. Good thing is it is fixed but trying to add a hose to fill it easier. I don’t know I just have the tiny hands to turn the fitting. Might not put on the new pressure sensors yet. We can go to pigeon forge and get some help on the tire 😊.

Dinner

794FDC0D-BD49-4F5A-A230-4D87427CA8BB.jpeg

Then burned the last of the firewood

785DE00A-EE3B-4EA4-AD85-36FEBE9699E8.jpeg

5881092B-37E2-4B44-87B6-31D87E89AD42.jpeg

Mallory

9E219767-EBDB-4DE1-AF2D-92C26DA3AF1C.jpeg

2F23E752-A08F-44E7-B733-596E415824FC.jpeg

Then rain came while fire was going strong but went inside for dessert. This is the double buttercream salted caramel with chocolate cake and cinnamon. It was awesome and so glad I still had milk left from morning oatmeal.

2A9631A0-41B1-4EAF-AB02-EDF7243B1129.jpeg

Then the rain went around us and the fire was still going so we came back out. Staying out till either the rain comes back or the fire goes out.

The winner for tonight was the fire. Almost the rain too. I was starting to sleep in the chair and fire still going but not strong. I was ready to go in. Then it started raining. Got the fire out, went inside and had a good rain. No storm right now but not a light rain. winner is fire, followed by rain. Kris lost.

MICKEY PANCAKES!!!

I love those.

Thanks for all the pics. Have a safe trip back this weekend. It looks like you are staying on the warm side of this frigid stuff.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter