Who said daytime security at DTD was a cake job?

Don't you know all the DTD crime was from PI?? :rolleyes:

I'm telling you...robbery in general, probably not a good choice. But robbery at DISNEY??? If I were that criminal I'd be looking out for god or Walt Disney himself to strike me down!

Don't you know all the DTD crime was from PI?? :rolleyes:

Yeah, I heard that as soon as they closed down all of those nasty old clubs that the "bad element" was going to be completely erradicated.

Could they have been...dare I say it...WRONG?!?!

:rolleyes1

See they've finally raised the admission price so high that now look what people are forced to do to enjoy their family vacation
:lmao:

:scared1:
Do you think it might be?
Could it be?
Dare I sat it?

The hamburgaler!!!

I wonder if he wanted fries with that?

The 2 CMs who got tied up told the news that the crook was apologizing the whole time, and complained it was because of the economy. That's almost as good as the guy who robbed a woman's house recently and then returned to the scene of the crime...to ask the woman out.

Look It was late! :mad:
Actully I thought it was pretty good.
On topic - with a popular cultural reference. :snooty:

Where's yours - back seat critic.

Wally it was GREAT!

I was laughing so hard after I read it that Scott came from the other side of the house to ask what was so funny. :laughing:

I loved those old Micky D's commercials :lovestruc
hamburglar.jpg

I loved those old Micky D's commercials :lovestruc
hamburglar.jpg

Was this hamburglar guy, like, um, from the 80's or something? :confused3 I mean I was BORN in the 80's :rolleyes1 so I don't really remember this guy...

Oh! I am in soooo much trouble now....

Was this hamburglar guy, like, um, from the 80's or something? :confused3 I mean I was BORN in the 80's :rolleyes1 so I don't really remember this guy...

Remind us again why we let you hang out here?:headache:

Because for the life of me, I can't think of any reason why!

Oh please! Someone save this post! We can bring it up in about 4 years when Jenn is driving down 495, and has a screaming kid in the back of the car yelling "But Mommy, I HAVE to have a Happy Meal, I need the Mayor McCheese figure to complete my collection!" :rotfl2:

I remember all of those characters. And I remember when McDonald's Play Land had all of their equipment modeled after them. Back in those days it was RARE for McDonald's to have a play area.

Who were the originals? Grimace, Mayor McCheese, Hamburglar, what was the name of the other one? The one who dressed like a police officer? Birdie the Early Bird was introduced later to promote breakfast. Then there were the Fry Guys. Ah, memories. The good old days. :cloud9:

EDIT: Found it. Officer Big Mac.

I remember the hamburgler!!! and who are you again :confused3 LOL LOL

Oh please! Someone save this post! We can bring it up in about 4 years when Jenn is driving down 495, and has a screaming kid in the back of the car yelling "But Mommy, I HAVE to have a Happy Meal, I need the Mayor McCheese figure to complete my collection!" :rotfl2:

:lmao::rotfl2:
we have a hamburgler beanie baby..........hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter