Who said daytime security at DTD was a cake job?

Cuz I am cute! and sweet! and lovable!

Shall I continue (or have you already lost your appetite)?

I was thinking cause...
Your top is made out of rubber
Your bottom is made out of springs!
You're bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun
:rotfl:

Cuz I am cute! and sweet! and lovable!

Shall I continue (or have you already lost your appetite)?

So you're a Care Bear?;) Can't be--you don't know what they are either:confused3

And, um, I'm sorry but did you call THIS ugly?:rolleyes1
DSCN0035.jpg

(okay i have to add I never actually dressed like that in the 80s! LOL--but I did wear leg warmers and go-go boots)

And ... Jenn is a self-admitted intravenous drug user...
Just check her thead. :sad2:
hypo.jpg

You can't trust "those" people.

So you're a Care Bear?;) Can't be--you don't know what they are either:confused3

And, um, I'm sorry but did you call THIS ugly?

I know Care Bears! ::yes::

Oh no... never meant to call THAT ugly... :rolleyes1

:eek:

And ... Jenn is a self-admitted intravenous drug user...
Just check her thead. :sad2:

You can't trust "those" people.

I was telling someone today that I was becoming a junkie... So proud...

I remember when they first introduced Chicken McNuggets.

"Oooh, McNuggets! McDonald's new McNuggets! A McNugget is a tender piece of boneless breast of chicken, with 4 kinds of sauces made especially for dippin'. Ooooh, McNuggets!" :rotfl2:

They used to have dark meat nuggets that were way yummier than the white meat ones. With sweet & sour sauce. :love:

Which restaurant had that thing about "Parts is parts?" They were promoting their own chicken nuggets as being whole pieces of chicken instead of compressed pieces.

Oh god yes. I referred to those as "McNugget meat." They were delish. I was probably eating dark meat chicken toes and sawdust, but dang they sure did taste good.

We need a Taser for Rosie in February! ::yes::

Possibly Jenn too - If she does not stop being such a prig. :rolleyes:

Really, now... What fun would that be? :confused3

Frankly, I can think of a lot of reasons why it'd be fun to tase you and Rosie. ::yes::

The first reason being that most people are unable to speak while being tased. That alone is worth trying it!:thumbsup2

I was at an expo a couple of weeks ago where they were offering free pepper spray with purchase of a Stun Gun. Perhaps I should have taken them up on that?

Personal experience? :confused3

Nope. A very dear friend of ours is a Florida State Trooper. She showed us the video of her getting tased in a traning session. When I asked why she wasn't spouting the stream of profanities I had expected to hear, she said that very few people can speak while being tased.

I was at an expo a couple of weeks ago where they were offering free pepper spray with purchase of a Stun Gun. Perhaps I should have taken them up on that?

That would have been good too. But worst comes to worst, we can always tie them up and duct tape their mouths. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter