Who will be there for Cheerleading...

We will be there March 10-13th! will be a first for our family to compete in Orlando

This will be our first year as well. Youngest dd (5) is a mini and older dd(8) is a jr prep. We are all getting really excited. I just got through making all our ADR's for our Dec trip, I can't wait to start planning our March trip. Good luck to everyone! :cheer2: :cheer2:

We will be there in January 27 and 28th and then again March 3,4 and 5th
My Daughter will be competing in the Junior prep division also(we call the them youth but now it is junior prep 6th grade and under)~!! :cheer2:

Just found out that all 14 Stingray Teams will be there!

See you there!

Gordon

Our competition is the UCA All Star, the competition is March 10th to the 12th. We will be there the whole week before for a family vacation.

WANNABE@WDW said:
Our competition is the UCA All Star, the competition is March 10th to the 12th. We will be there the whole week before for a family vacation.

That is when we will be there also. Our 16th competition of the year! :rolleyes:

dennisnlisab96 said:
disneyxo...this our frist time competing @ WDW also!!!

So we both really don't know what to expect! but I am sure it will be fun! The all star program at our gymn is relatively new. My daughter is on the Senior team and they just started competing last year. She is also on the varsity squad at high school so she is pretty busy right now.

Just found out that all 14 Stingray Teams will be there!

Which competition Gordon??? Swan and Dolphin?? That would be cool!!
Although tell me the stingray (youth/junior prep 6th grade and under)compete in intermediate not novice!!! :)
Just went and checked out the stingray website and the good thing is both your junior prep and youth are large teams (over 20) and our youth is 20 so we would not compete against each other since we would be in "small" and you all would be in "large". I would love to watch them preform and any of you that will be at competitions with the stingrays GO WATCH!! They are really great! :cheer2:

tnkrbell said:
Which competition Gordon??? Swan and Dolphin?? That would be cool!!
Although tell me the stingray (youth/junior prep 6th grade and under)compete in intermediate not novice!!! :)
Just went and checked out the stingray website and the good thing is both your junior prep and youth are large teams (over 20) and our youth is 20 so we would not compete against each other since we would be in "small" and you all would be in "large". I would love to watch them preform and any of you that will be at competitions with the stingrays GO WATCH!! They are really great! :cheer2:

Sheri you are too kind! :blush:

We will not be at the one at the Swan/Dolphin...we will be at UCA mid month.

I really wished we would have been at the same one with you. Good Luck! :cheer2:

Ohwell that stinks but that would of been cool!! Well those who will be at that competition really check out the stingrays they really are impressive!! :cheer2:
We all need to start a thread somewhere probably community board to keep each other updated on how each team is doing through the season!! We can post pics ect.. it would be fun!!

When is everyones first competition?? I know Stingrays probably already started their season we havent even learned our new routine yet.
Our first regionals are Dec 10th and 11th we are doing both regionals in one weekend!! The one on the 11th the parents get to preform again also!!! :cheer2:

Our first is Nov 5 in Boston...however, it does not look like any of the teams are going to be ready. If not our first one will be December 11.

This is off topic but seems like a great place for me to get some advise! DD5 did a cheer camp at our dance studio this summer. She just LOVED it. Now she wants to not dance but cheer. Is this something I want to consider? HOw expensive is it, and where do I even start looking for a team? She is only 5 but will be 6 in NOv. I'll take all advise, tell it like it is please! :cheer2:

We will be there as well! My sister 7 Jr Prep and my other sister 13 Senior Co-Ed. This is our second time to go to this competition and we love it!!

tnkrbell said:
When is everyones first competition?? I know Stingrays probably already started their season we havent even learned our new routine yet.
Our first regionals are Dec 10th and 11th we are doing both regionals in one weekend!! The one on the 11th the parents get to preform again also!!! :cheer2:

Our first competition is Nov. 12th. The parents perform too? what do they do? sounds fun.

dennisnlisab96 said:
Those of you going to the UCA Nationals...do you kow where you are staying? I think we are at the ASMo.

I do not know where we are staying yet. I hope we get some information soon.

tnkrbell said:

Sheri,
Our first one is October 8th. I still would love to see you "Adults" Cheer! :cheer2:

We (2 dd's and I) will be staying for 3 nights at the Poly and then we will be moving to a 1br at BWV (we are renting pts again) There are other families in our squad that will be making a week of it like us. Some will be staying at the BW. Everyone else is waiting on Varsity to release the package info. Our first competition is towards the end of Nov. Both of my dd's teams are still working on their routines. I think my younger dd's team will be in the small group (if they don't have any one else join) and my older dd's team, I think has 21 girls (I'll have to check). I'm not sure which level each squad will compete at. This is all still really new to me. :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter