• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Who's going in Feb 06 and

pawsitivemom said:
Just found this site!

I'm going with DH, DS (14) and my nephew (12) We will be staying at Coronado Springs (CSR?) from Feb 5-9, 2006.

It will be the first time for **ALL** of us! :banana:
Hey, you are the first one I have seen who will be at CSR when we are there (2/1-2/7)!

VAgal76 said:
Yep, you can catch me there. BTW, I'm Bonnie. :wave: I'll be the short one with a very tall husband. He's 6'5 so he definitely stands out from the crowds. Oh, pooey - here's my web shots link. You can see me in those photos. If you see me, just wave at me and holler "It's Carol from Disboards!" Otherwise, I might think you're talking to someone else beside or behind me. :rofl:

http://community.webshots.com/user/harlow23024

BTW, I'm soooo digging your westie. What an absolute cutie pie!

Hi Bonnie :wave:

I'll look out for you and I'm sure we'll see your husband ;)

If I can figure out a way, I'll try and post a pic or two of myself and DD and DS :confused3

My "little girl" MacKenzie (westie) is going to stay with my parents when we are down at WDW.
They spoil her and she loves going to their home ::yes::
Thank you for the compliment, I think she's a great little dog :teeth:

Our countdowns are getting closer and I just got a call today from the AAA agency that our documents have arrived :banana:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :flower:

WOW! According to the list on the first page, there are only 5 of us staying at the Beach Club Villa's! We'll have the place to ourselves! Woo Hoo! :cool1:

Shelby5514 said:
WOW! According to the list on the first page, there are only 5 of us staying at the Beach Club Villa's! We'll have the place to ourselves! Woo Hoo! :cool1:
And my family will have CSR to ourselves, according to the list, until the 5th! :banana: Who could ask for anything more...

Since AP rates were switched back to the old way, we planned a quick Feb trip for DH, 4yo DS, and myself the other day! Staying at AsMo Feb 1 to 3, then WL Feb 3 to 6.

I am going to be at the BWV from Feb 25-Mar3.
It will be my fiance, my mom and myself.
We are going down to work on our wedding site visit.

We just booked our trip this morning..the room, airfare, Magical Express. We'll be staying at the Boardwalk Inn, Feb. 10th-14th (leaving for WDW on the 9th) I can't wait. It'll be our first time staying at the BWI. :sunny:

Looking for the person who contacted me about their mother, sister and other family members who will be on the same USA3000 flight as me. Please contact me again, I have lost the information that I wanted to keep.

Only 26 days for us!
we are driving down from Cape Cod Mass:car:
we leave on Thur nite Feb 16.
My sister and I are taking our two nieces age 16 and 12. we're calling it the girls only trip. :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: we will be at the All Star Music :music: :music:
and we can't wait to be at WDW again!!! :yay: :yay: :yay:

Well, I visited that thread about changing your mind and I ended up changing my ressie. :rotfl: We'll be at YC 02/08-02/10 then switching to AKL 02/10-02/13.

Man, oh, man - just a bit over two weeks away! :bounce: :goodvibes :woohoo: :Pinkbounc :banana: party: :dancer: :jumping3:

Feb 11 thru Feb 19th me, dh, ds7, ds4, and dd 9 months will be at the Contemporaryalong with my parents - 7 of us in total!

For all those traveling around the same time as us, what are you packing -- shorts, jeans, long sleeves, short sleeves, both and or all? What have you heard about the weather in Feb?

Have fun everyone!

:cheer2: :wave2: :banana: :cool1:

I'm getting mixed signals about the weather. We will be there the 15th to the 20th. I heard it is cold in the morning and the evening but very warm in between. I think I will take along the jeans but will probably check the weather in the morning, and brave it in a skort, tank with over blouse and my windbreaker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter