Who's going in Feb 06 and

Our 25th Anniversary trip-Feb 5-8 in St. Augustine. :love: (never been) then on to WDW staying at Comtempoary. from Feb 8-10- first time ever staying at the Comtempoary :cool1:

I JUST WANTED TO WISH ALL OUR FEBRUARY FRIENDS A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. HOW CAN IT NOT BE, WE'LL BE IN WDW SOON. :sunny:

Dina Marie

My wife and I will be going from Feb. 9-15 at the Grand Floridian and the 16-21 at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It is my 30th birthday trip and we can't wait.....37 more days!!!

We're going to be arriving at the Grand Floridian on the 14th, and my 30th b-day is coming up this month! YIKES!!! :)

My parents and my hubby and 3 teens staying at AKL Feb 3 thru 9th. Celebrating my parents 50th Anniversary.

It's coming!! We are down to 40 days and I CAN'T WAIT! I am about to burst! Can you imagine what I'll feel like in a few weeks?!?! haha

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

MissMichelle:

I am down to 40 days too!!!! :banana:

I can't wait! Hey does anyone know of any Valentine's day stuff going on at WDW?

My husband and I will be visiting WDW for the very first time from Feb 4-15th! We chose the Wilderness Lodge cuz we just loved the Grand Californian at DL. We are soooo excited, I've already started packing! Pixie dust to all! :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

We'll be there at the same time. WL Feb 4 - 12th. If you see a crazed looking mom chasing around a stubborn maniac redheaded little boy you'll know it's us! (Okay - so I can tell my husband it's not too early to start packing?)

DH and I will be at POFQ 2/12-16 and then cruising on the Wonder. It's our delayed honeymoon :)

Does anyone think we will get a chance to ride Expedition Everest in February???

Woohoo!! We got our plane tickets and itenerary from our TA today. I made the park and ride reservations at Midway and we bought new luggage!! 28 days to go!!

Firsttime at 40 we are going to be at All Star Sports Feb2-8. I am 38 and this is also my first trip. There are 4 of us going DH, DD 14 and DS 17.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter