Who's going in Feb 06 and

kyalumtwin said:
My Wife and I are going Feb 12 - 18 at All Star Movies. Can't Wait!

Me Too!!!!! :banana: (Feb 10 - 12th - AKL & Feb 12 - 18 AsMo)

iluvwesties (aka Carol)

I will be there Feb 5th-10th at Villas at Wilderness Lodge and then Feb 12th-17th with a split stay at Beach Club Villas and Boardwalk Villas

POR 2/7-2/14, with DH, DS (just 5), DD (almost 3).

The kids 3rd trip so far. I wish I kept track of how many it's been for me.

What are you February trippers packing? I don't know whether to pack shorts and tees or light pants and jacket? Is it warm enough to swim?

We are packing everything!! Short Sleeve, long sleeve a few sweatshirts, jeans,shorts etc.

DW and I are going 2/9-2/12 for our annual trek without the kids. Yeah! and this year we will be there for her birthday!

Will be coming Feb 1-5th and staying at AKL.
If anyone see's me at WDW, come over and say HI. I might have a FREE gift for you. :earsboy:

What do I look like.?? Well you have to watch my FREE Disney online tv show to find out. See my signature below to get it. :earsboy:

MissMichelle said:
Just 31 more days for myself!!! WOOHOOOO!

Tomorrow I hit the 1 month till the day mark! :sunny: :cool1: :sunny: :cool1: :sunny: :cool1: :)

Michelle - I'm getting anxious too......30 days for me and mine. :sunny: :goodvibes

Dina Marie

Drizzo67 said:
Michelle - I'm getting anxious too......30 days for me and mine. :sunny: :goodvibes

Dina Marie

But Dina my friend...My "sister resort" Disney hopping friend....LOL

Your ticker says 29 days!!! EEEEK!! :) I am so anxious I could scream!

The nerves are setting in and I am starting to obsess! NOT good. You'd think I was leaving tomorrow! HAHA

My DH is attending a conference. DS15 and DD12 and I will the hitting WDW parks 16-19 and then we will all hit the Universal parks. Can't wait!!

Wow - it looks like we have the Contemporary all to ourselves during our stay!! :cool1:

There has got to be more :confused3

We're headed down 2/8 POR then switching to AKL CL 2/9-2/13 for our 10th anniversary! :cool1: Who else will be in the neighborhood?

VAgal76 said:
We're headed down 2/8 POR then switching to AKL CL 2/9-2/13 for our 10th anniversary! :cool1: Who else will be in the neighborhood?

Me!!! and my DD(25) and DD(14)

We are staying at AKL from Feb 10th to Feb 12th :banana:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

iluvwesties said:
Me!!! and my DD(25) and DD(14)

We are staying at AKL from Feb 10th to Feb 12th :banana:

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

Yep, you can catch me there. BTW, I'm Bonnie. :wave: I'll be the short one with a very tall husband. He's 6'5 so he definitely stands out from the crowds. Oh, pooey - here's my web shots link. You can see me in those photos. If you see me, just wave at me and holler "It's Carol from Disboards!" Otherwise, I might think you're talking to someone else beside or behind me. :rofl:

http://community.webshots.com/user/harlow23024

BTW, I'm soooo digging your westie. What an absolute cutie pie!

Just found this site!

I'm going with DH, DS (14) and my nephew (12) We will be staying at Coronado Springs (CSR?) from Feb 5-9, 2006.

It will be the first time for **ALL** of us! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter