Who's going in Feb 06 and

My sis and I will be at Pop 2/5-2/8. We'll be with our parents, but they're staying until 2/11.

We'll be there from Feb 23 to March 4 !!!!
I can hardly wait! First trip for my youngest princess outside the belly, first time as a family of 5!

I will be in Disney at Shades of Green from Feb 1 to 7 with family from Maryland and Michigan. My first time at Disney with a group of 12 people. Any suggestions for trying to book any dinners together?

I will be in Disney at Shades of Green from Feb 1 to 7 with family from Maryland and Michigan. My first time at Disney with a group of 12 people. Any suggestions for trying to book any dinners together?

DH and I are chaparoning a group of foreign exchange students for 4 days in February.....but we aren't sure of the dates yet....or where we are staying....but hey, it's a FREE trip to Disney!!!

We're staying at CBR - Feb. 2 - 12. Me, DH and DD (who will be celebrating her 5th birthday 2/7). We're sooo excited!! I've got so much planning to do, just waiting to get through the holidays to really get started. It's our first trip in 10 years (me and DH) and DD's very 1st trip. :banana:

5 of us are staying at Old Key West for the First time. February 11, 2006 - February 17, 2006. Then Knick Suites from February 17, 2006 - February 21, 2006. We just cannot wait to get away from this cold winter.... Happy Holidays!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

hi all,
count me in!!!! :cool1: feb 06-feb 15,2006.staying at cbr.maybe i'm meet a few dissers this this time,4 times a charm.i even bought deoderant this time to meet some of you. :teeth:

We'll be at POP Feb 1-8th! It's just my friend and I, a mom's only trip. Our husbands are each taking off work to watch the kids. I've never left all of them before so I am very excited. My first trip to the World was just last May- I had waited 10 years for that first trip. I could never have imagined I would be going back so soon. Come on february!!!

binky503 said:
5 of us are staying at Old Key West for the First time. February 11, 2006 - February 17, 2006. Then Knick Suites from February 17, 2006 - February 21, 2006. We just cannot wait to get away from this cold winter.... Happy Holidays!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1:

You are going to love OKW! Hope you have a great trip! ::MinnieMo

We'll be there too.....6th - 12th...!!! for DD's 16th birthday....mom and daughter trip....!!! We're staying at the POFQ...but DD doesn't know that.... :love:

We will be at the AKL 7th February - 12th February and then GF 12th February - 14th February. Cant wait! :cool1:

We're off to WL Feb 2 - 12!! First trip for all four of us together. . . DH, Myself, DS8 & DS4. Can't wait!!!!!

ME!!! I just booked for January 31-February 4th! I can't wait!!! It was unplanned and my cousin from Miami is coming up for the week! YIPEE!!!

me, dh, ds#1 and ds#2 from 2/3 through 2/6. This is a surprise 8th birthday trip for ds#1, whose birthday is 2/5. He has no idea.

We're staying at POFQ.

Me, my wife, Daughter Allie 6, and Lindsay 3, will be going from February 18-25th and staying at POFQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter