Who's going in Nov 2002?

dylansdad

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Just wondering. Myelf, DW, and DS goin Nov 6-12th staying at GF. HAPPY SPRING EVERYBODY!:) :D

DW, Son, myself, my mother and father going to BWV, 11/10-11/16/02.

Can't wait.

Dh and I will be going Nov. 6 for the Wine and Food Festival and will be staying for the first time as new members at the Beach Club Villas. :bounce: :bounce:

Going with DW, DS age 7 and DD age 4 November 3 through 8 at WL. Wish November would hurry up and get here! I'm ready to go!

DH and I are going 11/3-11/10 .. WL!!! We'll be celebrating our 3rd anniversary and are hoping to pick up a "souvenir" (anyone who has seen the latest Disney cruise commericial knows what I mean!!! :-) ... wich us luck!!!)

Karebear1 (Karen) and I are going for a gals only trip November 16 - 24. Splitting our stay between Coronado and AKL Conceirge. Should be tons of fun! Look out TTA, here we come!!!

mrsltg: From what I here, WL is the perfect romantic spot. Good luck! I booked a woods view after much deliberation!

It will be me, DH, and two DS. Our oldest will be celebrating his 14th birthday while we are there. Hoping to snag a PS for an Illuminations cruise. We'll be staying in a woodsview room. Can't wait for the Airtran and Southwest rates to come out! Only 246 days, 13 hours and 38 minutes according to my countdown clock.

The Daniels family minus the kids, although my 24 yr old daughter plans on joining us mid-week. We're there from 11/8 - 11/16 at the Dolphin, adding that fine hotel to PO/Riverside and AllStar to our on-site list.

Bill From PA

LOL mrsltg.....
That's what we are hoping for too!
We will be there November 5th-12th. It will be my husbands' first time on a airplane and at WDW:earsboy:

Count us in!!! 7 of us at YC Concierge 11/26-12/03 (2 rooms). Another group of us will be at the Swan same time. Counting the days already!!

I was thinking of going to wdw at the end of Nov beginning Dec...can anyone tell me what the weather and the crowds are like? Is there anything special going on at that time of year? Thank you :)

Hoping to be there 11/29 to 12/07 but might do a short cruise if i can figure it in - never been on one.. it will be DD ( 9 ) DS ( 6 ) and myself .. squeezing in one more short trip on our AP's
Michelle
3/26
Ok so no cruise but will be at All-Star Movies - made ressies yesterday ! Very Excited!!

We are staying at the Swan or Dolphin from 11/3 to 11/8, then hoping on board the Disney Magic for a 7 day Western Caribbean Cruise on 11/9 ! The WDW stay was booked as part of the cruise package, and we won’t know for sure what resort we will be in until we get our documents. This is our 20th Anniversary Celebration. My DH, and 2 DS’s age 13 & 8 will be taking the AutoTrain on 11/2 – our 1st time. The Cruise portion of our trip is a surprise (so far – if I don’t spill the beans!) for our DS’s !!

Is anyone thinking about taking the Illuminations Cruise during their stay? It looks like we will be there the same time as
dylansdad
Tiggerfan6
SamSam
Russell
Mrsltg
trustknoone

Let me know if any of you are interested !

Sam Sam – I did not know anything about the Wine and Food Festival taking place – I’ll have to search for some info – or if you have any – please e-mail me if possible ( Shercara@aol.com) THANKS!

Tiggerfan6 and mrsltg – GOOD LUCK – I’ve got all of that type of souvenir that I need!
Sending Pixie Dust to you both !

IS IT NOVEMBER YET?? !! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Well, we are entertaining the thought of going this November before our annual passes expire. We would be going for our 10th anniversary and thinking about doing the cruise plus a few days at WDW. Does this count?

Denise

We are going 11/10-11/17/02. It will be me, DH, and 5 DDs, ages 16, 13, one who will turn 11 while we are there, and a 5 year old and a 3 year old. We are staying at ASMovies in two rooms. I can't wait. This will be our second trip as a family. We stayed at FW cabins in November of 1999.

We will be going 11/6-11/16. AKL for three nights and than to WL. First time at deluxe resorts. Party of five.

We're also going before our APs expire and to celebrate our 10th Anniversary.

We'll be there 11/23-12/01, but our final destination is still undecided. This week I'm thinking Swan or Dolphin, but I'm still not sure yet. I know, it's Thanksgiving, I need to get on the ball.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter