Who's going in Nov 2002?

We will be staying in a 1-BR at the Beach Club Villas Nov. 2 through the 9th, 2002. Can't wait!

We will be going Nov 1-3 at Disney then cruise Nov 3-7 then Nov 7-10 Disney again. Can't wait... will be our 10 year anniversary. :wave:

We are going Nov 1st - 11th, not sure where we are staying. Maybe split the stay between the Animal Kingdom Lodge and an All-Star.

My husband and I and our friends will be at WDW from November 27-December 4. We're staying at POR. We can't wait!

:smooth:

We'll be there the week of NJ teachers convention. It will be myself, DW(jx3smom) and DS (jarhead). We'll be staying at Beach Club Villas.

We will be staying at AKL November 10th - 18th.

There will be six of us: myself, DH, DD, DS, my mom, and my stepdad.

I am soooooooooo excited. I can hardly stand it.

We'll be here from Nov.1-9 and we are going all out for our second anniversary. We were married at Sunset Pointe at the Poly/ We are staying at the AKL concierge for this trip. It will also be my daughter's 12th birthday during the trip! What a way to celebrate!!

Laura

We're planning to be there 11/15 - 11/24. It's me, DS9, DD6, DD3, my sister, and our parents. As of right now, we're planning to stay at AsMo, but I'm really hoping for an AP discount offered for POR!

Beth

Our family is going Nov 24-Nov 30, splitting stay between a Disney Hotel (hopefully Ft Wilderness Cabin) and Royal Pacific at US.

Mike

Count us in! Me, DH, and two DSs will be at the Wilderness Lodge from November 22-29. Depending on what airfare we get we might check in the 21st! Only 235 more days!!!!!

Hi---

Can anyone tell me what the crowds are like during the NJ convention? Is it considerable in size? DH and I are going to be at WDW during that time and are hoping for low crowds.

Thanks!
Erin

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter