Who's going in Nov 2002?

DH,DD,DS & I will be at ASMo Nov. 3 & 4, then on to FQ Nov. 5-9.

Can't wait for our first AP trip!!!:bounce: :bounce:

Hi All,
We'll be there with our Grandson from Nov 29 thru 8th or so...probably at the Polynesian and Yacht Club.

Can't wait as usual
Magic

I'm hoping to go the 15th-22nd, but haven't decided what Moderate to stay at. I'll be celebrating my bday on the 21st, so it will be a blast!!

Jules

i be back again this month with my dad and step mom
we will be off site though, so i am a little dissapointed but the
room is free to me, so i can handle it.
my dad has a time share and we will be at the Vistana Resort
thanksgiving week.

see ya there:p

DH and I are going Nov 9th - 17th for our 10th Anniversary. We are staying at WL. Hopefully, I will stay from the 17th - 24th at ASMo with Mom and Dad, my sister and her three precious kids. Yeah! I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Lori

We will be staying at WL over the Thanksgiving week holiday.

My kids don't know it yet and my husband is less than thrilled with WDW but I am excited enough for both of us.

Looking forward to our second and probably last time as a family.

--penny

Just booked mileage award flights on USAirways for Nov 8 -12 for me, DH & DD (4). Wanting to get full value out of my AP's (yeah, right, they save money -- four trips to WDW in one year is 'saving money')

Just booked AKL savannah. Should try something new, but really want to stay there again. Where, oh where are those AP rates!

Add me to the list. Just booked my annual solo trek, staying at POR November 22 to November 26th.

We'll be there November 13-17 visiting our new home - BCV!...and wearing our lime green ribbons!

I will be there Nov 4th - 11th! I will be going with my mother and daughter! Girls only trip! Not sure where we are staying yet. Thinking of splitting our stay between CBR and AKL or maybe ASMo and BC/YC - have always wanted to stay there!

Count us in!!

We are going 10/31/02 - 11/10/02. We are doing land/sea/land. We are staying in the Contemporary for both times on land and we are doing the Wonder cruise 11/03/02 - 11/07/02. We have a HUGH family group going - 25 people (maybe more). We have other family members staying at the WL, BW and the CBR. We are counting the days and can't wait!!

This is such a great time to go!!

Lisa

We are going Nov 8-11. Staying at the Poly. Just DH, DS and myself this time~!!!!!!

November is so my favorite time to go!

We'll be there 11/11-11/15. Me, DH, DD(4yrs)DS(1yr)my Mom and my cute little Nana. We were staying at the Cont(SO convienient with the babes) but I *just* switched to GF. I am just so excited I cant stand it.

only 179 more days...(I think)

Sarah

We are going November 6-13th. We (Me, Ds, Mom, Sister, SIL, Niecex2, Nephew) are staying at the AKL until the 9th and then the Swan CL. I am celebrating my birthday on the 10th;) Hopefully, with an Illuminations cruise.:D

We will be there on 11/02 thru 11/08 and can't wait!!! This is a very long awaited and much needed trip!!!!! (And an awesome graduation present to myself!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: )
...counting down the daze.....

DH and I will be staying at ASMo from November 4-11. ***mrsltg*** We were down there during the famous "New Jersey Week" two years ago and the parks were on the crowded side, but it also was the Millennium celebrations and the ending of the light parade at the Magic Kingdom, so I'm not sure EVERYONE in the parks were down there because schools were closed in New Jersey!:) It couldn't have been that bad...we're going back that week again! Have a great time!

:jester: Not too many people going Nov 16 - 23, 2002! This will be my 1st time in Disney since I was a kid in 1979. So as an adult I am very excited about going with just my DH and me! We are staying at the OKW resort! I am sure we will have a great time! Anyone else going to be at OKW resort this time, email me!

Michelle

Me too!!!!

My DBf and I will be staying at the AKL Concierge Nov. 2 - Nov. 8. I'm so excited, and this is his first trip since he was little (Epcot wasn't even open!!!)!

sugarplumsmom & AngKWhite: We're all staying at the AKL during these dates!!!! Hope to see you there! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter