Who's going in Nov 2002?

DBF and I will be there Nov 16-23 and staying at POR or Poly!!!!!!!! :bounce:

I will be there November 6 - 16th with my DH and DS (11)! We can not wait!!!! Staying at CBR!

:bounce: :bounce:

Dh and Dd are going to be there 11/23-11/30. First holiday away from the parents and grandparents! Can't think of spending it anywhere else but our hame away from home! We'll be staying at WL for the first time.

Count us in :) We're going 11/19-11/29, Depending on airfare we might stay til 12/1... Crossing our fingers for CHEAP fares!!! Staying at BWV's......

DH, DS and myself. We'll be at BCV from 11/1-11/9.

We (DH, DD & myself) are flying down Nov. 2nd late afternoon -still need to decide where to stay for one night - but then staying at OKW in one bedroom villa Nov. 3rd - 8th!!!! Very excited!
It'll be DD's second trip, she'll be 26 months.

DW/DS

Friends (Husband, Wife, Daughter) will accompany us (their first time since 1970's) to OKW for 8 wonderful days (11/29 - 12/8). We've been there many times, but never for the Holiday period.

Can't wait - perhaps we'll see some of you there !!!

:bounce:

DH, myself, DD-will be almost 4 and DS- will be two by then! November 1-7th or 8th. Not sure yet, still don't know which resort. I'm waiting on the codes!!!!

Myself, DH and two DD's ages 4 & 7 will be there from 11-25 to 12-4-02 staying at CSR for now with good discount would love to change it to WL.

only207 days to go DD and great mom will be there the 12- 16 at CR then cruise the Magic 16-22 I'm packed.LOL

This time we are staying at CR... Our old friend...We love the place...We will be staying for 3 nights and hopefully catch a MVMCP while were there...Happy Thanksgiving....:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'll be there without DH or kids (wow!) 11/10 - 11/16. My aunt in Canada told her employer of 40 years that all she's ever wanted is to go with me to DW----so her employer called my other aunt and asked if we'd plan a trip and take her (all expenses of my Canadian aunt paid by her employer!) I hadn't planned on going this year as we've gone several years in a row, but how can you pass up an opportunity to show someone the "World" for the first time?

We'll be there November 23-30. POFQ at DC rate.
Anyone care to join us for turkey legs at Fantasmic for Thanksgiving?

We'll be there November 9-17 staying at the BCV! Can't wait! I've walked around the BC/YC the last two times I visited and said this is where I want to stay, and this time we are!! Going with DH and 3 DS ages 5,4 and 1.

Going 11/9-15. What has become an annual Mother's and Daughter's trip. Myself, Daughter - 8, My mother. Now just have to keep fingers crossed for decent airfare!

11/99-POFQ
11/00-POR
11/01-WL
11/02-DOLPHIN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter