Who's going in Nov 2002?

DW, DD, DS and myself will be there from Nov. 14 thru Nov. 19. We will be staying Poly Lagoon view concierge. Our favorite place, can't wait.

Queenofhearts......

We are thinking of upgrading (have savannah view right now) to concierge and am trying to work it into my budget. DH has MS so this might be our last trip and I really want to go all out if I can.......

Hope to see you there!!!!

Laura

Sugarplumsmom

Hoping to get there 11/8 through 11/12 with my father-in-law (for his first WDW trip). Not sure where to stay yet. That topic is still open for discussion.:)

We will be there Nov 11 - 17th, staying at the ASMo. Myself, DH, DD (8yrs) DS (4yrs).

Well, add me! I'll be there from Nov 8 - 12! Not sure where I'm staying yet! LOL though I'm pretty sure it'll be one of the Epcot resorts.

DW, DD (16 months old when we arrive), MIL, and myself will be staying at VWL from 11/17-11/23.:cool:

This is my first post... so the question may already be out there! My daughter & I are going to WDW 11/27-12/1. Has anyone been there on Thanksgiving Day? Isn't there a parade at the MK? Is it in the morning or afternoon? I can't remember from last year! We're staying at the CBR, first time we've stayed in the Park. the last time I was there was in 99 and I stayed outside the park with friends. Jacqui was there for the 25th aniversary. I can't wait
One more question.... how do I get that countdown on?
Thanks everyone for bearing with me and my questions.:wave:

Staying at the S & D From 11/21-12/1 - Ready to go.

Any hints on how I post my signature countdown?

We will be there November26th thru Dec. 6th. Staying at the Villas at Wilderness Lodge.

Our families first trip to WDW is 11/04-11/09 2002! We are all very excited about it. Either staying at Hotel Royal Plaza, AS, or PO. Are there any conventions planned for this time of Nov. that anyone knows of?

Jeanny,

You are going to LOVE being in WDW and staying on site!

As for the Thanksgiving Day crowds, be prepared with a smile and a good attitude! You are in WDW afterall and the humidity should be low!!!

I'll be pinning on a green ribbon!

WL November 23-29, 2002
--pennyplanner

what's everyone planning for Thanksgiving dinner? My daughter and I are going to try to get PS at California Grill... I'm not sure what time the parks close that night, probably 9pm? I just hope we can see fireworks!!

thanks for everyone's help.... I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

My DH and myself will be at the Courtyard by Marriott at Downtown Disney from Oct 23 to Nov 22. Can't wait.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter