Wine and Dine Half Marathon Weekend 2022 (Nov. 3-6, 2022)

Super random but does anyone know if the expo sells running belts- particularly ones with spots for gels? I ordered a new one and of course got alerted today it was damaged in shipping and not deliverable
Flipbelt is one of the exhibitors so you'll at least have those as an option. I would guess fit2run might have other choices as well.

Is there a list of vendors in the event guide? Another option may be to have your replacement order shipped to your resort or to a ups/Amazon locker that you go and pick up at?

Super random but does anyone know if the expo sells running belts- particularly ones with spots for gels? I ordered a new one and of course got alerted today it was damaged in shipping and not deliverable
Exhibitor list: also Fit2Run at springs may be an option

Attachments

• 8C517290-B699-496A-9C5C-0F4576179D75.jpeg
    8C517290-B699-496A-9C5C-0F4576179D75.jpeg
    44.8 KB · Views: 16
I have seen SpiBelt, Flip Belt and Roo Sport for sale at pretty much every expo. I may have seen some with water bottles too, but all the expos blend together. W&D expo is usually pretty small compared to MW, but they should have something.

Nooooo!!!!! I;m so sorry. FWIW I did something similar and broke my pinky toe a month or so before MW doing Dopey: buddy taping got me through the last long training runs and races. The pain went away after the first mile or so… but fair warning: the tape then caused blisters. I hope the swelling settles down quickly for you!

Good to know about the tape! I feel so much better today and walking almost normal without shoes. Getting another laser & PEMF treatment today and possibly tomorrow.

That’s still the worst spot for a water stop in history, I think
Remember we mentioned it a few weeks ago when the maps were released? I thought maybe some common sense would prevail, but not going to happen I guess.

You jinxed me!! It was completely dry when I went into Space Mountain and pouring and flooded when I came out 10 minutes later! Glad I wasn’t wearing any of my race shoes today!
View attachment 715867
Thanks for getting the jinx downpour out of the way early. It should be smooth sailing the rest of the way and we all appreciate you taking one for the team.

Nothing like waiting till the last minute.....just finished my costume for the 10k. I'm running as Kevin the bird and made a bird skirt out of feather boas so if anyone else running the 10k sees brightly colored feathers floating around the course, that's me molting!! Good luck everyone!!

Nothing like waiting till the last minute.....just finished my costume for the 10k. I'm running as Kevin the bird and made a bird skirt out of feather boas so if anyone else running the 10k sees brightly colored feathers floating around the course, that's me molting!! Good luck everyone!!
Same…
Not confident my costumes will make it in my suite case in tact much less through the races… was so looking forward to packing lighter due to the warmer temperatures but instead brought alternate costumes in case of wardrobe malfunctions

5K hopefully mama Imelda inspired if not queen of hearts

10k hopefully moana if not Re-wearing rodger rabbit

Hope the VQ doesn't run out before I land... 🤞 They really do check the location :(

View attachment 715964

See you soon everyone!
Get this too accept when it was the same thing with 45 miles I was able to get it from home (fwiw maps on my phone says I’m 35 miles away have gotten VQ when it was AP magnets before at 42 miles away & get ride VQ here all the time)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter