Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously the date seems always very hit or miss but for those thinking its a 60 day window potentially, the 60 day window for August 1 is actually June 2...

Obviously the date seems always very hit or miss but for those thinking its a 60 day window potentially, the 60 day window for August 1 is actually June 2...

Oh I hope they don't follow 60 days then because I would REALLY like to be able to sleep in on Sat!

Come on Friday :woohoo: Hoping to book Aug. dessert party :yay:

The 60-day window is irrelevant. If you look at the first post on this thread, historically, the month has been released around the 60-day window, sometimes more than 60 days out, sometimes less than 60 days out.

I was freaking out because I went for coffee with the girls and i couldn't get it on my phone. Guess I freaked for no reason :sad2:

This is driving me crazy! Its June 1st!

I will keep checking back. I read a post that someone said that once the ressies for the Dessert Party opened up on a Saturday. so, could be tomorrow.

I will be checking back all day, hey? you never know.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter