Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody together now... ARRRGHHHHH! :headache:

I so hoped it would be yesterday since I was off work. I'm not going to get anything done today...

for me, I'm still home sick with a nasty cold / allergies so it's actually been a decent week for this to happen since I can't go outside from the pollen, can't get to the gym because I can't breath, housework is out LOL, and the cold meds make me woozy so I can't work. :rotfl:

all my sad, sad, self is able to accomplish is sitting here waiting for reservations. LOL.

JavArmy, I wouldn't hold it too long, lol! I'm thinking Disney is just playing with us all, knowing we are waiting, waiting, waiting! :badpc:

lol you're probably right!! Like i've said earlier, I'm waiting for september, but I'm feeling very nervous/anxious for all you August folks. I can't imagine what it will be like when its my turn. I think that's why i'm so nervous for you all, cause once your turn is over, then it will be me sitting and waiting!!

lol you're probably right!! Like i've said earlier, I'm waiting for september, but I'm feeling very nervous/anxious for all you August folks. I can't imagine what it will be like when its my turn. I think that's why i'm so nervous for you all, cause once your turn is over, then it will be me sitting and waiting!!

It seems like I have been waiting since the day July opened, obsessively checking every day because I don't want to miss it, lol! Good luck to you, when it's your time ;)

I'm getting really nervous now because it seems like these are really tough reservations to get, and there is really only one night on my August trip that I can make it work (24th)... I wish it was open now so I could snag it and be done with it!

I'm getting really nervous now because it seems like these are really tough reservations to get, and there is really only one night on my August trip that I can make it work (24th)... I wish it was open now so I could snag it and be done with it!

I am super-excited to book for August, too! But I have to say that I don't really know if the reservation is super-tough to get. Most people outside of the DIS don't seem to even know about it and I've always been able to get the date I wanted and to make changes when necessary. Not speaking as an expert here, just my experience.

Of course, regardless, I'll still be booking as soon as they open up!

I am super-excited to book for August, too! But I have to say that I don't really know if the reservation is super-tough to get. Most people outside of the DIS don't seem to even know about it and I've always been able to get the date I wanted and to make changes when necessary. Not speaking as an expert here, just my experience.

I agree AlixaLock! I just scanned through July and found quite a few days with room for a party of 2 still open. If there's openings in July, I'm sure August wont fill up either that quickly.

I agree AlixaLock! I just scanned through July and found quite a few days with room for a party of 2 still open. If there's openings in July, I'm sure August wont fill up either that quickly.

Thanks, that's reassuring! I made the mistake of mentioning this to my DH and (surprisingly) he is really excited about it, so I'll feel bad if I can't get it! But if there are still openings for July, that definitely makes me feel better about August.

Thanks, that's reassuring! I made the mistake of mentioning this to my DH and (surprisingly) he is really excited about it, so I'll feel bad if I can't get it! But if there are still openings for July, that definitely makes me feel better about August.

This def makes me feel better too! I'm hoping that we are the only crazy people who are focused on this reservations...if that's the case we should all be set! Hoping for tomorrow!!!!

Somedays I hate that I subscribed to this thread lol. I am waiting for September to open. The closer it gets, the more excited I get! So naturally, everytime anyone posts about getting their reservation booked, I am so envious, I am terrible at waiting!!! Hurry September and open. :wizard: I was told by a CM that the party opens 60 days ahead typically, but sometimes more. Has anyone been able to get a date more than 60 days in advance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter