Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anxious FOR you guys, I can't wait to see how I'll be when I'm waiting for my month to open (October) haha

Haha, I know. If I'm nervous for the August people, I can't imagine how I will be next month!! I don't want to jinx September, but I'm hoping it will open up late in June because I will be at the World in mid June and don't want to have to stress about it when i'm gone, haha!

I am new!!

I am waiting for september. Good luck to everyone in August...

2 quick questions...
1. Does the whole month open at the same time?
2. Is it easier to reserve online or phone.

Thanks! This is my MUST do for our upcomming trip. I am so excited!

tomorrow must be our day. Right? Tell me I'm right? LOL

Tomorrow is my birthday, so opening up the reservations would be an acceptable bday present from Disney!

I hope tomorrow is the day. I really am getting tired of waiting, waiting, waiting. This is the last thing and our trip plans will be complete.

CJJenkins, opening August would be an AWESOME B-day gift for you and for all of us ;)

The site is down for maintenance......maybe it'll open in the morning with AUGUST open!!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo::cheer2:

Still nothing. If the whole 60 days in advance before the month opens up is true, then 60 days will actually be tomorrow. I'm pretty sure though that it's not been 60 days consistently at all. According to the first post, it's all over the board about how far out in advance they open each month and also, the time of day is different too. There's even one month that opened on a Saturday.

Still nothing. If the whole 60 days in advance before the month opens up is true, then 60 days will actually be tomorrow. I'm pretty sure though that it's not been 60 days consistently at all. According to the first post, it's all over the board about how far out in advance they open each month and also, the time of day is different too. There's even one month that opened on a Saturday.

The CM I spoke to on Tuesday said to check today but didn't say anything about the time of day it might open up. This is nervewracking, lol.

Just checked at 8 am.....nothing yet.....so then I checked dates in July that were open last night and they were not finding any open times...maybe the system is still down.....

Everybody together now... ARRRGHHHHH! :headache:

I so hoped it would be yesterday since I was off work. I'm not going to get anything done today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter