Wishes Dessert Party ADR Watch Thread December 1-29 2012 Now Open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't expect party of six in front, every time I've gone (at least) 6 times...the tables for two are in the front and along the sides...larger groups were more in the middle...everyone normally stands during the fireworks...more than enough room to see...we'll see where we sit on the 23rd...there are six of us...i've only gone with two and four....the table to the far right along the walkway would be good...due to the shrubs, no one can stand in front of the table...always been larger groups seated there.
we're on the 23rd also, party of 8, and there's still 36 available. ;) We can sit wherever we want! :rotfl:

:rotfl: LOL NOW, we'll be obsessed to see how busy it will be on our dates! (14 booked for mine :thumbsup2 )

I sure hope that is the case this year too. I made our reservation for 8/10 on the first day reservations opened (around 5 p.m.). I was curious to see how full the event is for that night because I'd like to know what our chances are of getting a good table. In the event description on the Disney Dining website, it says "Tomorrowland Terrace Fireworks Dessert Party can accommodate up to 50 Guests." The reservation program lets you search for a reservation for up to 50 people. I played with our date a little and found that there was still availability for up to 36 people. That meansthat, 2 days after booking opened, only 14 people (our group of 4 plus 10 others) have booked our same night (August 10). Pretty good odds for getting a good table, I'd think. :cool1:

Ok, call me obsessed :confused3- but I'm sure others here on this board will appreciate my obsession
Ill be there on the 10th and there are 4 so it might be us, you and another family:laughing:

I am going on the 26th. Only 23 seats left. So I guess our day is booking up a little faster. Maybe because of evening EMH.

Ill be there on the 10th and there are 4 so it might be us, you and another family:laughing:

Looks like at least one other family will be joining us. There are now only 30 available seats. The Rebuck family will see you there in less than 2 months!

And my thanks to everyone for confirming that I am not alone with my Disney planning obsession. I knew I'd find some kindred spirits here!

Looks like it. There is no parade that night as of now, so maybe the MK will not be too busy!

Since we were obviously the first two parties to book, we can test that theory about the front tables being assigned in the order of booking.

I didn't even realize that there is no parade that night. No big deal from what I hear you can't see the parade from the party that well besides we're going to MK two other days as well. Then I checked the schedule and all three nights we are going there is no parade. I guess we have to decide do we want a parade or small crowds all day?

Don't expect party of six in front, every time I've gone (at least) 6 times...the tables for two are in the front and along the sides...larger groups were more in the middle...everyone normally stands during the fireworks...more than enough room to see...we'll see where we sit on the 23rd...there are six of us...i've only gone with two and four....the table to the far right along the walkway would be good...due to the shrubs, no one can stand in front of the table...always been larger groups seated there.

Well, that's not the best news I heard this week. Thank you for the heads up at least I know what I'm walking into I tried to book for a party of two and a party of four but they wouldn't let me (it's my DD and I in one group and a friend of mine from work and his family in the other group).

I've booked for the 21st, party of 4. Booked within the first hour of the bookings opening. There's another party of 4 for the 21st that I know about on the UK DIBB forums. So that's 10 DISers and 8 DIBBers leaving 32 spaces. So why can I still book a table of 36? Sometimes I wish I wasn't such an obsessive planner!

So all you September watchers, how many of you are pulling your hair out yet? :) August opened so much later than usual, you have to wonder if September will open a bit earlier.

So all you September watchers, how many of you are pulling your hair out yet? :) August opened so much later than usual, you have to wonder if September will open a bit earlier.

I am not going bald yet.... but come the begining of end of June/beginning of July I`m probably going to go a little nutty.

I have an exam July 5th too... so I feel obsessing over this might affect my studying!

I'm running out of hair pretty quick!! I am wondering if September will open earlier also and August opening in the morning has me panicked because I work in the mornings and don't have a computer there and can't always make a phone call right at that minute. I do wish it would just open though so we could stop the anxiety. It is the last thing I need to do for our trip and I would really just like to be done already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter