Wk of Nov 19--2007 WISH Walking/Running Club

Good Morning TEAM, it's 4:10 am and I thought I'd check in. Yesterday I walked for an hour on my tm and worked out my upper arms. Today is my double shift day, so I won't have time to w/o :guilty: but I plan to do an hour, or so tomorrow. Have a great weekend gang!

Vic, good news about your TM time. I'm glad to hear that ankle is holding up.

Christa, that is some running you did there. Spectacular time!

Chris, sorry about that run you had. Hope you get it figured soon. Don't push too much.

Monica, hope you can get a break. Double shift is tough for sure. I was rolling over and setting up more ZZzzzs and you were out and about. Good napping when your shifts are done.

8-mile stonker today. I did it, but it wasn’t pretty. I took out my new shoes for a 8 mile trail trial. The TM work was ok, but oh my when I put it them on the trail the feet did not like the shoes. Left foot was a bit painful on the left toes. I did something I’ve never done before. As soon as I finished up I was halfway between the running store and home to I went to the store to ask about the problem. My trail dusty shoes were traded in for another pair and I’m trying a half size bigger as well as a different style Mizuno. I love the running store. Never was there hesitation about fixing the problem. It was terrific! I hope now that the miles next Saturday will be easier on the old feet. I’ve still got to break in the other shoes on TM during the week for the long LR and now these for the short LR. I will be TM busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter