Wonder--10-day Hawaii to Vancouver 9/17/2015

WE also booked on opening day but wanted to go on the first cruise... Been looking forward and planning this for years now its almost time... BUT my Mom has gotten sick been in the hospital for a month.. I don't know what to do.. She tells me to go but I don't know.. I have worried over this for a month now.. What do I do? :sad:

WE also booked on opening day but wanted to go on the first cruise... Been looking forward and planning this for years now its almost time... BUT my Mom has gotten sick been in the hospital for a month.. I don't know what to do.. She tells me to go but I don't know.. I have worried over this for a month now.. What do I do? :sad:

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I can't imagine how torn you must be. Do you have siblings that can be there for her while you are gone?

Oh, Goofynut. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I pray she is better soon! I agree with Lorimay. Do you have family close that can be near your mom and help care for her the days you are away? Especially is she is telling you to go. Ultimately, I think you must do what you feel is right for you. JMHO. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I can't imagine how torn you must be. Do you have siblings that can be there for her while you are gone?
Yes I have Two sisters, They don't share the same Disney Love that I have or love of travel and adventure. They may put a guilt trip on me if I go..

Oh, Goofynut. I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I pray she is better soon! I agree with Lorimay. Do you have family close that can be near your mom and help care for her the days you are away? Especially is she is telling you to go. Ultimately, I think you must do what you feel is right for you. JMHO. Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!
I had a long talk with my Mom last night she told me to go so I am.. Hopefully she will be in the nursing home rehab before I go and I wont have to worry so much... And I do Have two sisters..

I will keep her in my prayers for a speedy recovery, so you can enjoy your vacation and not worry too much.
Don't forget to sign up on the first day we board for the free 50g data package so you can keep in touch with her thru email or FaceTime.
They also have 3 different packages you can purchase if you run out of data during the cruise. Prices I believe start at $19.99.

We also missed the fish extender deadline. We will have our fish extenders out between rooms 7046 and 7048 and we'll just do little treats between our two rooms with each other. If any other small group gets organized we'd love to be a part. Thanks! We're excited to sail! Melissa

Goofynut, there are no hurricanes at all currently a threat to Hawaii. Much of Maui and the BI have had high surf warnings the last couple of days, but those should subside in another day or two. Here's the latest on Jimena:

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/cphc/tc_graphics/latest_w.php?stormid=EP132015

Predicted tracking shows it passing far east of the Hawaiian islands. The big issue in Hawaii the couple of weeks or so has been unseasonably hot & humid weather. Near record breaking in many places. The trades (winds) have died. This will hopefully change soon for the islands. Trade winds come home to Hawaii! :flower:

We also missed the fish extender deadline. We will have our fish extenders out between rooms 7046 and 7048 and we'll just do little treats between our two rooms with each other. If any other small group gets organized we'd love to be a part. Thanks! We're excited to sail! Melissa
I will add your cabins to our list, how many in each cabin and ages

I always bring extra gifts

Who all is staying at Aulani for any nights pre-cruise?

DD and I will be staying 2 nights pre-cruise which basically gives us one full day at Aulani. I've been there 3 times before but DD has never been so we are looking forward to it! Thankful my wait list with MS came through so I could use my DVC points! YAY!!
We will be arriving at Aulani on the 10th on DVC points

We were there for one afternoon last Time on Wonder 2012

Rebecca27690, were you on the Fall or Spring sailing in '12? I was there for the day at Aulani on the Fall sailing. We've stayed there twice since on my DVC points, most recently this last January! My DD#2 that's going with me this trip has never been to Hawaii at all, much less Aulani. She's super excited!

Rebecca27690, were you on the Fall or Spring sailing in '12? I was there for the day at Aulani on the Fall sailing. We've stayed there twice since on my DVC points, most recently this last January! My DD#2 that's going with me this trip has never been to Hawaii at all, much less Aulani. She's super excited!

On the October sailing in 2012. We had lunch at Aulani. Walked around resort and then headed to North shore, Dole pineapple factory etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter