Wonder January 4 2016 Galveston to Puerto Rico

Hello
I am in FE number 3 and I am family #12. We finally got our room number. Yeah!!!! We are cabin5644
Thanks. Looking forward to participating.

If both of you can send me names and stateroom numbers, it looks like we have a small group here for the newbies and I will make a new list for this and send it out. Ruffx2 can you give me an email address?
Did the final FE list already go out? I didn't get it yet.

I just sent out a few updated FE lists for what I have at this time. If you need one and did not receive an email. Please let me know, and I will send one out to you asap.

Thank you Kathy for the updated list...Im so excited ..my daughter gets to find out tomorrow we are going to the Disney cruise... i have one question..since this is my first time doing the FE, i been looking things up and i seen a lot of people say there are rules?! my question is do we have rules for our FE and what are they?

Thank you Kathy for the updated list...Im so excited ..my daughter gets to find out tomorrow we are going to the Disney cruise... i have one question..since this is my first time doing the FE, i been looking things up and i seen a lot of people say there are rules?! my question is do we have rules for our FE and what are they?

We did not set up any rules. It is all up to you when to deliver your gifts, whether you did a cabin or individual gifts. Other than that I have not ever seen any rules other than have fun with it and don't stress.

We did not set up any rules. It is all up to you when to deliver your gifts, whether you did a cabin or individual gifts. Other than that I have not ever seen any rules other than have fun with it and don't stress.

great ..thank you..i was just checking since this will be our first FE and Disney cruise ....Super Excited!!!!:flower1::yay:

We just returned from our 6 night wedding cruise yesterday on the Wonder. Super excited to sail with you guys on this, our honeymoon, cruise. Word of advice - bring your seasick meds. You'll need them. We had two bad sailing days. Most of the ship was seasick from the 10 foot swells.

great ..thank you..i was just checking since this will be our first FE and Disney cruise ....Super Excited!!!!:flower1::yay:
We've done FE groups where the leader tries to control every aspect with tons of rules. These are NO fun. This is definitely the way to do it. Our kiddos cant wait every day to check the stocking (what we normally use since we always sail in December - haven't figured out what we are using this year). With no set "rules" its completely random and you never know when you are going to get a visit.

I am still waiting for a couple of responses, but I will send what I have later tonight.
Hello - I just found this site and discovered more about the fish extenders. Is it too late to join? We are on the Disney Wonder leaving Galveston to San Juan on 1/4.

That's a shame about the pillowcases not being signed through Guest Services! I had custom embroidered ones made for the kids! I guess they'll just have to wait in line and have them signed. :-)

Dana, no problem, got you taken care of.

Everyone else. If you need anything from me, send me info today before 8:00 pm central time. I can't promise I will check the email again after then since we are getting everything ready. And I will not be taking this computer with me on the trip and it is the one with all the information on it. I will close the last FE and update with any cabin numbers received, so forth and so on when I get back in a week.

I still need email addresses for
2021 Shannon, Darrin & Madelynne
2124 Nick, Cindy, & Jordan
tba Kim, Grant, Zack & Brittany

Remember those that have TBA cabin numbers, send me those whenever you get them.

Talk to y'all later.

Hi Kathy,

You've e-mailed me, so guessing you found it. :-D

Kim

Kathy, I think you have this too...but, just in case (trying to catch up on messages) :-) ...

Wylies are Room 6067

Thanks again for doing this!

Kim

Hello Friends,

Our family recently booked the trip (a week and a half ago). We have 4 kids who said their favorite part of our last trip was the fish extenders. Sounds like we registered late in the game and FE groups were assigned but we have 4 other cabins in our group. If anyone else wants to join another group we would love to have more join in. I am working on our FE gifts and am excited about what we will be passing out. I am making 10 in case our group gets bigger. Thanks fellow cruisers for considering. I am hoping we meet many of you.
Ruthies, this is our information. I'm not sure if we're listed on your FE list.
Stateroom 2514
Michael (M)
Caryn (F)
Todd (M, 14)

I just sent out a few updated FE lists for what I have at this time. If you need one and did not receive an email. Please let me know, and I will send one out to you asap.
Kathy, are we in any new FE groups? I wasn't sure. I'm good either way. If we are, will you send me the new group list when you get a chance? Thanks so much for all your hard work.

Also... Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays, everyone!!!

Zack & Britt were super-surprised with their Christmas reveal! Zack... although, was not amused at having to put together 4 puzzles for the scavenger hunt around the house (clues were written on the back.) The last clue led back to our bedroom, where we had an inflatable Xmas Mickey in a lightly wrapped box, so when they turned on the switch, it started to inflate. :-)

Kim

If both of you can send me names and stateroom numbers, it looks like we have a small group here for the newbies and I will make a new list for this and send it out. Ruffx2 can you give me an email address?

Hello- I just discovered about FE and this website. I understand if it's too late to join. We are 4 adults and 4 kids but just the kids can recieve the FE. We are stateroom 6553- Trent, Ella, Adam and Micah. My email: heatherandben@live.com
Thanks so much, Heather

I just discovered about the FE and this website as well. Can we join?? We are 3 adults and 2 children. (2&4)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter