Wonder January 4 2016 Galveston to Puerto Rico

Anyone have any guesses on the weather? How soon after we leave Galveston will the weather be warm & tropical?

Anyone have any guesses on the weather? How soon after we leave Galveston will the weather be warm & tropical?
My guess is by Tuesday. We're having some awful weather right now and it's turned cold.

Two years ago we sailed out of Galveston and it was cold when we left but warm 24 hours in or so.

Hearing lots of report from people on multiple cruise lines that they are having rough seas right now.

Have we discussed a meet and greet as a group? We'd really like to meet any boys 6-10 ish. This is DS7's first cruise without taking his best buddy (cousin). Anyone with sons that age interested?

Trying to catch up from following a few roll calls for this cruise - is there a set meet-and-greet time? Haven't read disboards in about a month with the two non-DCL cruises we had and the holidays so trying to backtrack and ready quickly now :)

Hello- I just discovered about FE and this website. I understand if it's too late to join. We are 4 adults and 4 kids but just the kids can recieve the FE. We are stateroom 6553- Trent, Ella, Adam and Micah. My email: heatherandben@live.com
Thanks so much, Heather

I just discovered about the FE and this website as well. Can we join?? We are 3 adults and 2 children. (2&4)

I am sorry, but we officially closed the FE a couple of weeks ago. With just one week til we sail, everybody involved has already purchased and pretty well done their FE gifts and are in the process of packing. All we are doing now is getting lists delivered and cabin numbers updated.

I am sorry, but we officially closed the FE a couple of weeks ago. With just one week til we sail, everybody involved has already purchased and pretty well done their FE gifts and are in the process of packing. All we are doing now is getting lists delivered and cabin numbers updated.
ok thank you!

That's a shame about the pillowcases not being signed through Guest Services! I had custom embroidered ones made for the kids! I guess they'll just have to wait in line and have them signed. :-)

oh no ..i didnt know that...i got my daughter a embroidered pillowcases.... that sucks!!

A meet and greet has been set up in the promenade lounge at 2:15. They figure that will give everyone that has boarded time to eat and drop things off in their staterooms. A picture is planned.

I've slbeen stalking for about a week We are on his same cruise. It's our first! And we will be celebrating Dd 6 bday! Its still is a surprise! What do the character calls say? We are in cabin 8602.

Anyone interested in a parents/couples/adult meet up at Wavebands for drinks/entertainment on night 3, Wed. Jan. 6, at 9:30 pm?

My husband & I are celebrating our belated honeymoon. We've planned to dance at Wavebands every night & go up & watch the stars, get up to see the sun rise & watch for whales & sea birds. We can't wait to meet everyone. Happy New Year everybody! Such a nice way to start things off.

A meet and greet has been set up in the promenade lounge at 2:15. They figure that will give everyone that has boarded time to eat and drop things off in their staterooms. A picture is planned.

Is that set for the first day -- the 4th? I must've missed that post. :-)

Also, were we going to go in together and do an open bar event? I thought I recalled that being discussed, but hadn't seen a for sure on it. If folks are interested, Grant & I would love to participate.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter