Wonder to the Land of the Midnight Sun~~~August 20th 2012~~~

WOW, A beautiful day in Seattle. we did the tourist stuff today, rode "The duck", went up the space Needle, visited miners pier before pikes market and even hit up target and got some water, soda, and snacks for our stateroom, (target even has liquor which DCL allows you to bring onboard). Safe travels to the Wonder everybody!

Today is the day. We book this cruise over 200 days ago. I thought this day would never arrive.

Happy Day to all

we checked in and upgraded to concierge so we are no longer in 6626 and are now in 8100. we will update on list on disarahk fe. Cant wait to board. if u r in terminal say hello

In the terminal now. Group 17. They are calling numbers really fast. So nice! Almost there. Just saw and said hi to DisSarah and her family. Hehe.

Just booked Palo brunch for Tracy Arm day. Seemed there were lots available. Head to WaveBands if you want

What a fantastic trip. I hope you had as much fun as my family. Safe travels and thanks for the creative FE gifts.

I'm at work now :(. This is a new job and I already felt bad for taking a week off one month into the job with a big release coming up so I'm not taking today off.

It was a great trip. Awesome as expected.

Sorry that my FE gift was so lame compared to all of the creative ones out there.

I start dieting today...

RVD.

At work? That is dedication!! We managed to stay on board until 9:15am...extended our vacation as long as possible! Then we attempted to go to the zoo to extend our vacation a bit--bad idea! Tired and cranky children!

Q finally managed to wiggle his front tooth out last night at 11:30pm after working on it all week, so I raced down to Guest Services to let them know. They managed to get us buttons and a certificate in the middle of the night, so he is proudly sporting his Cheshire Cat button today.

We had a fabulous time and it was great meeting so many of you. Thank you for the FE gifts, too!

Wow, nice. 9:15? That's pretty cool.

Did I see you driving around at Skagway in your rental car? I was in the red van and we stopped at some of the same spots from Murray's guide.

I'm dead tired today...

Yes, that was us in the Toyota Camry. As we pulled away from the first viewpoint I commented to my husband that the minivan driver had the same guide we had. Wasn't the fog that morning crazy??

And yes, 9:15--we were the last ones in Beach Blanket. It wasn't intentional though!

Yes, that was us in the Toyota Camry. As we pulled away from the first viewpoint I commented to my husband that the minivan driver had the same guide we had. Wasn't the fog that morning crazy??

And yes, 9:15--we were the last ones in Beach Blanket. It wasn't intentional though!

Yes, the fog was absolutely crazy. I even considered turning back. The worst for me was when we went from the US to Canada. All of a sudden, I couldn't see the yellow median stripes anymore...scary. It was nice on the other side though.

I realized that it might be you when I saw you in Carcross with the kids and that you had parked the car over at the restaurant in the guide. I walked over to the restaurant and got a cookie...which was great.

I'm going to try to do a trip report for this cruise--I've never managed to do one for our Disneyland trips, but the cruise reports for Alaska have really helped me a lot.

By the way, my children were invited to the special Studio Sea meet and greet on Sunday night with ALL the characters before the characters went down the stairs and out into the atrium. It was an amazing, once-in-a-lifetime type of experience. There were maybe 8 families there and every character and princess plus some of the characters from the stage shows. Truly AMAZING.

My 8 year old daughter hit it off with Ariel to an impressive degree (Ariel also sent her a handwritten and personalized letter as well as autographed pictures from all the characters and princesses) and arranged the invitation and the two of them just really seemed to click. I know the princesses like all the children, but this was different. I wrote her a letter and left it at Guest Services Sunday morning and hope she received it because the magical connection she made with my daughter moved me to tears.

We were also at the studio sea private party The 3 of us had tie dye mickey shirts on. It is always incredible as we have been invited a few times. Today, I was exhausted at Disneyland so I can just imagine how tired your kids were. Goodnight.

I saw your family there--I remember the shirts because I failed miserably at making those tie dye Mickey shirts. LOL! You are blessed to have been invited a few times because it was wonderful!

I'm at work now :(. This is a new job and I already felt bad for taking a week off one month into the job with a big release coming up so I'm not taking today off.

It was a great trip. Awesome as expected.

Sorry that my FE gift was so lame compared to all of the creative ones out there.

I start dieting today...

RVD.

The only thing I dont have in common with your comments is the new job. I will do better with FE gifts the next time. Thank you all for the great gifts. We are still sorting through everything.

Hubby got all the laundry done and now its my turn on the souveniers and photos. I took almost 3000 myself, and then the 100+ from disney.

Thanks again for the great gifts and the wonderful cruise memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter