Wonder, Waves and Wishes. 18th October 2009. Remembering the waves!

If anyone is still here-we are leaving in a couple of hours-see you on the boat! We'll be looking for the tie-dyed shirts-deck 10 after the party sounds good!

We are all pack up and ready. I think!

All our FE gifts are packaged up and labelled, we had a production line running, everyone had one task to make sure they are correct. Fingers crossed.

I'm looking forward to a rest, so far we've done a day at Seaworld, a day at MK with Wishes and The Dessert Party, a day at EPCOT, a day at DHS and today we went to Typhoon Lagoon. The weather hasn't been too bad, nice and warm and only one afternoon thunder storm.

Roll on tomorrow.

Don't forget to tell all us how Wonder looked after her drydock when you get back on!

We had a wonderful time!!!! The ship was immaculate and beautiful. We had no problems at all. I know that someone had problems with their t.v. not working the entire cruise. Other than that, I saw nothing wrong with the ship.Thank you to all the fellow fish extenders for our great gifts. It was soo much fun.

We had a fabulous time too!!! It was us that had the non-working TV - even after FIVE (yes, 5) calls to Guest Services about it. Every time I had a different "explaination"/"excuse"/"promise" to fix it. We left Thursday AM having never had use of the TV. In the grand scheme of things not a huge deal, but it would have been nice to see what was offered & have it on while we got ready/wound down for the night.

The FEs were awesome. I had a bit of a cold - then a sunburn, so a couple had really LATE deliveries of our gifts (sorry!)

Of course we re-booked onboard. Absolutely LOVED everything about DCL. See ya 10/10/10 (or sooner).....

We had a wonderful time!!!! The ship was immaculate and beautiful. We had no problems at all. I know that someone had problems with their t.v. not working the entire cruise. Other than that, I saw nothing wrong with the ship.Thank you to all the fellow fish extenders for our great gifts. It was soo much fun.

My MIL's t.v. did not work either, but it was fixed sometime on the second day. I'm guessing this may have happened to a few people as a result of the t.v.'s being upgraded.

hmmm, guess there were alot of tv problems. Ours went out, we called on the way to dinner and by the time we got back it was fixed. I chatted with a couple while waiting for the galley tour and their tv was out too. And I know some of the crew didn't have tv at all since during drydock!

Thanks for all the great FE gifts! We had a great time.

We came home to cold rain from that beautiful weather in Florida and the Bahamas. :sad1: We did not book again on the ship, but I will probably wish I had. I'd love to take the Alaskan cruise in a couple of years. Haley had so much fun with Matthew (Matthewsmom1) at dinner and the clubs. (God Love him, can't tell you how many times we've said that) She also played a great deal with Holly and Eloise. It was worth the wait, we enjoyed every minute of our time and we brought home so many good memories. Now off to do more laundry.:laundy::laundy:

Had such a great time! The weather WAS great-except for Sunday. Did anyone else freeze waiting to get into the terminal that morning? (We weren't prepared for 50 something degree weather!) Also-did anyone else wake up in the middle of the night due to the ship rocking Wednesday night? Our closet doors started banging so loud we had to put towels between them and the wall! (The velcro didn't work!) Then we could finally sleep...

Thanks for all the FE gifts-they were great! The kids had so much fun seeing what we got each day. We were even able to use the eye patches for the pirate party! We missed everyone at the meet after the sailaway party. We went up, but couldn't seem to find anyone! So sad it's over-we also rebooked for 2011-this time for a 7 day! We went to MNSSHP Thursday night-had SOOO much fun! The park was very empty-our longest wait for any ride was 10 minutes (Peter Pan.) Had such a great time!

Hello everyone just wanted to say thanks for all the FE gifts the girls loved finding the gifts in the pockets each day. Sorry we did not get to the meet but we was not on ship untill after 2pm then had to get ready for our meal after the sail away party.
Holly enjoyed spending time with Haley she is not good at mixing so it was great that Haley left her notes to meet thanks. Cerys went to the club all the time she loved it did not want to leave & Meghan got in to the Aloft because she will be 13 early Jan she also enjoyed it.
We all agree it was our best vacation we have had it was a blast and David surprised us by booking for Oct 2011 1 week Eastern & 1 week Western back to back leaving on the 8th we can't wait. (He was going to keep it a surprise but I got the message on the phone about the booking).
Hope everyone had a great vacation.
David, judith, Meghan, Holly & Cerys

Thanks everyone for the fish extender gifts! We had to buy the rolling duffel that was on special just to take everything home. I'm sorry we missed the meet after the sail away party. I was having problems with my e-mail and the new postings weren't popping up and we had already left by the time it was decided.

It was decided that we would cruise again but were not sure when so we didn't book on board.

I hope everyone had a great vacation.

Loved all the FE gifts! We had a working TV but a non-working lock. It would demagnitize our cards... we went through 10 or so cards before they realized it was the lock not our cards. It was frustrating! We will hopefully be cruising again.

We just returned home a couple of hours ago. We spent two days at Pop and Thursday PM at MNSSHP, followed by a two-day car trip (that part we could've done without!).

But I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the wonderful FE gifts! Wow - what a haul! It really made the trip even more special.

John & I kept on running into Dominic throughout the cruise, and had a nice lunch with Rick and Lori on CC. (Lori - I'll post the photo once I get around to downloading my pics).

No, we didn't have any problems with our TV, but we didn't have any hot water for 24 hours. But they fixed that within an hour of us reporting it. Burrr.... I hate cold showers!

Also-did anyone else wake up in the middle of the night due to the ship rocking Wednesday night?

Um, yes - but unfortunately for me the seasick meds didn't seem to work well, for I spent from about 2:00 am on very sick. I did try to venture out at for dinner, but the smell of food quickly did me in (luckily I didn't embarass myself in public!). I was so bummed to miss the Until We Meet Again party! Does anyone have any pics of it that they can share with me?

And believe it or not, I'm still "rocking", even though I continued to take Bonine through today. I'm so ready to be done with this! So we've decided that cruising isn't for our family, and that we'd rather spend the $$ on a longer stay at WDW or even try an Adventures by Disney vacation.

I wish that I could've met more of you, but thanks again for all of the fun, both here and on the ship!

Jan

I missed out on the sail away party too. The kids like to be at the front of Deck 9. Great trip minus the rocking on wed night, I was so sick. I could not even enjoy dinner. I normally do not have any problems on ships either. We rebooked onboard but we did the same week in 2011 but did the 7 night. We are doing Disneyland next year.

Thank you so much for all the gifts!!!

I missed out on the sail away party too. The kids like to be at the front of Deck 9. Great trip minus the rocking on wed night, I was so sick. I could not even enjoy dinner. I normally do not have any problems on ships either. We rebooked onboard but we did the same week in 2011 but did the 7 night. We are doing Disneyland next year.

Thank you so much for all the gifts!!!

I guess we did pretty good. Didn't get sick, just woke up from our closet doors banging wed night! (We mostly just laughed at each other wed for not being able to stand up straight.:)) We also rebooked for the same week in 2011 7 night-I assume we are on the same sailing! (Western?) Who knows if we will keep it though-it depends on when fall break hits. We may need to change! Have fun in Disneyland next year. We went last Dec. Hoping to hit Disney world next year!

I just wanted to let everyone know that I tried to get my family to take off their jackets for the sail-away party, but they were just too cold and wouldn't take them off. So, only I had my t-shirt on display. Sorry for that, but it couldn't be helped.

We're going to do the volunteer promotion next year so we can get free tickets to Disneyland. It's about the only way we'll be able to fit a trip into our budget since we'll be in Calif. anyway, and I think that the volunteer day will be a wonderful thing for the kids to participate in.

I think our next big WDW trip will be in 3 years, after our DS is out of middle school. We're thinking on being there for Mickey's Very Merry party since we've done MNSSHP twice now. And we just may stay at Pop again, too.

I guess we did pretty good. Didn't get sick, just woke up from our closet doors banging wed night! (We mostly just laughed at each other wed for not being able to stand up straight.:)) We also rebooked for the same week in 2011 7 night-I assume we are on the same sailing! (Western?) Who knows if we will keep it though-it depends on when fall break hits. We may need to change! Have fun in Disneyland next year. We went last Dec. Hoping to hit Disney world next year!

Very cool, we are trying to decide if we want to do the 4 night again or keep the 7 night we have booked. This trip wore us out doing 1 day at the park, 4 day cruise then hitting 3 more days at the park.

we did not get sick on the last night nor did our closet doors bang. amazingly, i slept like a rock every single night. it was at least saturday night before i got my land legs back. haley thought it was so funny to watch me. we did not make it to the sail away party either. we didn't get on the ship until almost 3 p.m. and then had to be ready for dinner for the 5:45 seating. so much to do, so little time. judith, if you will pm your email, i'll send you some pics that i took of haley and holly at goofy's pool and the mickey slide. we did not rebook on the ship. i'd really like the next cruise to be an alaskan cruise. are any of you thinking about taking one? next year will be washington, dc and around that area. maybe the next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter