Wonder, Waves and Wishes. 18th October 2009. Remembering the waves!

Here we are at Parrot Cay for the Embarkation lunch

693865543_xLyGg-M.jpg

and John & I with Lori and Rick at Cookies

693865919_Sq4wz-M.jpg

Here's Matthew & I on "dressy" night....

dispics-1600X400.jpg

I have a cute pic of TeamTinkerbell (Brenda & Haley), but I won't post unless she gives me her ok. :)

And here's us on Pirate Night with our head server, Kerry Sean. You can't really tell in the pic, but I'm sunburned from Castaway Cay (& turning more & more red with every moment...)

dispics-2600X450.jpg

Haley wanted me to let Holly know that she had a great time playing with her and hopes that she can see Holly again soon.

Holly will be in touch with Haley soon she got an ear infection had to visit the doctor while on board the ship (very expensive) and has had a bad cold since we came home.

I will post a pic in the next couple of days just out of hospital with my eldest daughter (got her tonsils out yesterday). It has been a busy week

Here's Matthew & I on "dressy" night....

dispics-1600X400.jpg

I have a cute pic of TeamTinkerbell (Brenda & Haley), but I won't post unless she gives me her ok. :)

And here's us on Pirate Night with our head server, Kerry Sean. You can't really tell in the pic, but I'm sunburned from Castaway Cay (& turning more & more red with every moment...)

dispics-2600X450.jpg

Angela, that's fine. I haven't had a chance to get my pics posted. Thanks! Haley had a good time with Matthew at dinner and the clubs.

Holly will be in touch with Haley soon she got an ear infection had to visit the doctor while on board the ship (very expensive) and has had a bad cold since we came home.

I will post a pic in the next couple of days just out of hospital with my eldest daughter (got her tonsils out yesterday). It has been a busy week

Haley came home with a cold too. I hope Holly is feeling better and everyone is healthy.

Thank you everyone for our amazing gifts! We had a great cruise, although I am still motion sick even today! I never got sick on the boat, but I've been sick every time we got off and since Thursday morning. So, the lesson is: either I never cruise again, or I only cruise and never get off again...I'm torn, actually! :)

My kids had a great time, they loved the ship and the kids club and castaway cay. I mean, who wouldn't want to LIVE there? What a beautiful island. We snorkled and then hung out at the adult beach while the kids did the whale dig. It was very nice.

Hope everyone got home safe and sound. stay healthy!

Heather, Brian, Emily and Jason Keck

I have some pics to post, but can't figure out how! How do I post pictures? When I click on the insert image icon it asks for a URL, but the pictures are on my hard drive. Help!

We are on our last day here, just checked our luggage in at DTD and now we are playing at DisneyQuest.

Thank you all for our FE gifts, they were amazing.

We had a great cruise, the only disapointment was Nassau. Katherine, Eloise and I walked off the ship and then walked around the streets for 20 minutes and then got back on board. Not a very nice place.

The rest of the cruise was the best holiday ever. The ship was superb, the weather was great and Castaway Cay was beautiful.

We were a little disappointed with the evening food except Parrot Cay which we all liked.

We felt the waves on the way home and both kids went back to the cabin in the middle of dinner and no one wanted tto watch the evening show just in case!

We would book another cruise with DCL, we just need to save up a lot!

The weather here in Florida is still great, high 90's most days.

I'll post again when we finally get home.

Once again thank you and both Isaac and Eloise had great fun playing and meeting new friends.

I have some pics to post, but can't figure out how! How do I post pictures? When I click on the insert image icon it asks for a URL, but the pictures are on my hard drive. Help!

You need to upload your photos to a photo sharing site like photobucket, kodak gallery, or snapfish. Then you can copy and paste the IMG code into a post. I have photobucket and am very happy with it and it's free.

You need to upload your photos to a photo sharing site like photobucket, kodak gallery, or snapfish. Then you can copy and paste the IMG code into a post. I have photobucket and am very happy with it and it's free.

Thank you!!! I've got it figured out and I am getting them on now!

I have loved seeing everyone's pics! We never found anyone, so it is nice to put faces with names.

Don and I entered the costume contest-and WON! We won for best Disney!:cool1: (taken after contest in our room.)
P1010946.jpg
[/IMG]

This is of the kids on pirate night with Peter!
P1020070.jpg
[/IMG]

One more..pirate night.
P1020064.jpg
[/IMG]

Quiltymom-you guys must have had our same dining rotation-we remember seeing you!

did anyone sign up for the same cruise next year? we will not cruise next year, but maybe go on the 5 night bahamas cruise in '11.

did anyone sign up for the same cruise next year? we will not cruise next year, but maybe go on the 5 night bahamas cruise in '11.

We are booked on the Magic 8th oct 2011. We are staying on for 14 nights 7 nights Western & 7 nights Eastern.

Great pictures.

We booked the 10/10/10 4 night Wonder. I'd love to do a 7, but the schedule isn't seeming to work out.... NOW I really understand why people love (& pay premium prices for) the Double Dip cruises. Castaway Cay was awesome! I'd LOVE to do a 5 day Double Dip.

We booked the 10/10/10 4 night Wonder. I'd love to do a 7, but the schedule isn't seeming to work out.... NOW I really understand why people love (& pay premium prices for) the Double Dip cruises. Castaway Cay was awesome! I'd LOVE to do a 5 day Double Dip.

Yeah me too. We may have to wait until 2011 to go back, but I'm thinking it will be a 5 night. That's so exciting that you are going again next year. Too bad we won't be there. Haley and I had so much fun with you and Matthew.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter