WONDERful Spring Break March 15, 2015

Hi we are taking our first cruise with our 11 yr old boy and 7 yr old girl! We are so excited and can't wait to make new friends and get in On the FE group

Yay how exciting! One of my girls will be 8 and one 6 at the time of sailing so we will have kids close in age. I will also have an 11 and 9 year old girl but who knows if they will think boys are icky ;-)

Hi! This is our first cruise with five kids. Ages at cruise will be 12,12,10,9,9. Three girls and two boys! Excited!!

I'm loving all of the 5 kids families. You don't see that much. Most people think we are crazy and nuts to have that many! Sounds like our kids will be very close in age but we have all girls our ages will be 11, 9, 8, 6, and 2. Oh I can't wait to set sail!

Just booked for Spring Break next year. We'll have my husband's family with us this year. Mom/Grandma has cruised often but never on Disney. My sister in law's family has never cruised. We'll be celebrating 2 birthdays. My younger daughter will be 15 the day before we board & my niece will be 17 the day after we get off. In addition to those two I have a 16 year old daughter and a niece & nephew who are 14. Can't wait to hop on board.

Just booked for Spring Break next year. We'll have my husband's family with us this year. Mom/Grandma has cruised often but never on Disney. My sister in law's family has never cruised. We'll be celebrating 2 birthdays. My younger daughter will be 15 the day before we board & my niece will be 17 the day after we get off. In addition to those two I have a 16 year old daughter and a niece & nephew who are 14. Can't wait to hop on board.

Welcome to the group! Glad that our oldest might have some people her age as well! This is a great group!

Hello from Northern Colorado!! We are so excited to be on DCL for Spring Break. My family has 3 people total. We are feeling a little left out. We do not have a girl. :sad: but always wanted one. Our DS will be a senior in high school @18yrs old at the time of sailing. My brother, cousin and his wife are joining us. They have two girls. At the time of sailing they will be 7yrs & 9 yrs old. We love all things Disney!! pixiedust: It looks like I need to update my signature. We have been on two additional cruises not listed.

Welcome aboard!!!

Hello from Northern Colorado!! We are so excited to be on DCL for Spring Break. My family has 3 people total. We are feeling a little left out. We do not have a girl. :sad: but always wanted one. Our DS will be a senior in high school @18yrs old at the time of sailing. My brother, cousin and his wife are joining us. They have two girls. At the time of sailing they will be 7yrs & 9 yrs old. We love all things Disney!! pixiedust: It looks like I need to update my signature. We have been on two additional cruises not listed.

Welcome! If it makes you feel better we have no boys and that makes me a little sad. We too love all things Disney! This will be an awesome cruise!!

Hello,
We just booked this cruise and are very excited! This will be our sixth Disney cruise :) our kids are each taking a friend with them so they are super excited! So it will be 6 of us :)

Looking forward to spending Spring Break on our fifth Disney Cruise - boys will be 5 & 6 at the time.

We just returned from the Panama Canal cruise (15 nights) and had a blast!

This is the longest time between cruises, so we might start to go through withdrawal.

Hi all! We are in the process of booking this cruise. So excited to spend Spring Break with you all! There is my DH and I as well as our two kids, DS 16 and DD 13 at time of sail. We will be traveling with another family that I will encourage to join us here is DIS and FB.

We will be on the wonder in two weeks as we sail on the June 9 Alaskan cruise on the Wonder! So excited for that!!

Hi everyone! I just booked our 5th Disney cruise this afternoon and I am THRILLED to say we will be joining you in March. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

:thumbsup2

Travelling on the Wonder with my DH. This will be Disney Cruise #9 and 6th time on The Wonder. I am happy to answer questions

My parents, my dorm mate(20) and I(21) will be on this cruise. Got a second room booked today. Getting very excited! This will be my families 8th DCL cruise and my dorm mates first cruise ever.
pirate:

Just bought our airfare yesterday, so this cruise is a go! We will be traveling with our 2 boys (11, 6), my parents, and our friends and their 2 daughters (9, 7).:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hello! We will be sailing with all of you. This will be our 11th DCL cruise, and this will be our third year in a row doing this same cruise for spring break. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. We continue to do it because you can't beat it for the cost! The 7 night cruises were WAY more each time we've booked, so we've decided we like this cruise. :goodvibes

There will be 15 of us total. The first year we had over 40, and last year we had over 30, so we normally travel with lots of people. In my immediate family, it will be myself, my DH, my DD (19), my DS (16), and my DD's boyfriend (19).

We are excited to go! My DD's boyfriend has never been, so we're excited to show him why we love DCL.:cool1: Looking forward to March!:thumbsup2

Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter