WONDERful Spring Break March 15, 2015

Don't know why I didn't post earlier, but we have been booked on this for awhile. B2B with 3/20 sailing for our sons' bday. Me, DH, and DS twins (turning 9). Just off the WBTA, which was awesome. We have only done 7-day or longer. Our first time on a short sailing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hey guys, we are officially out of this one (and the 5-day 3/20 that we were doing B2B). Just totally not interested in these ports, so we booked an Owner's Suite on RCCL for the Best of Japan cruise during the same week. Stoked. Hope you all have fun!

Hi all! We are booked on this cruise also! It will be my 3rd and everyone else's first! DH and I are traveling with DS (11), DS (5), DD (3) and DD (9 mos) at time of sailing! My inlaws are also joining us. Can't wait!:cool2:

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hello! We have been booked for a while, but hadn't gotten around to posting. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. DD - 14, DS - 12, DD - 9.

We were interested in Fish Extenders, but we haven't found a group on DisBoards... we are hoping we aren't too late.

Hello! We have been booked for a while, but hadn't gotten around to posting. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. DD - 14, DS - 12, DD - 9.

We were interested in Fish Extenders, but we haven't found a group on DisBoards... we are hoping we aren't too late.

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

Enjoy!

Hello! This will be my families first Disney Cruise. My husband and two boys (5 &7) are also traveling with both sets of grandparents and my sister's family. I just discovered Fish Extenders & would love to be included in this. Please let me know when & how to join in.

Laura

Greetings,

We have two families - one with a boy (10) and a girl (7) as well as another with a girl (10). We would be interested in doing the fish extender exchange. I could possibly administer the program - it seems like you set a cap on the number of children - something like 20-25 children? Do you then post the families with ages, etc? Thanks so much!

Hello Fellow friends.

Dad (42yrs young) of 2 little girls (5Yrs and 7 Yrs) old and married to Wife (20 yrs old with 20 Yrs of experience) here. Just joined the Board to learn more about the not so advertised things on DCL.

First time EVER on a Cruise ship let alone it being Disney.
WE have visited the parks in Florida 3 times and our girls as most love Disney.

We heard about the Fish Extenders club and wanted to know if there is room for 4 more crew mates!
We just broke the good news to our girls last night and they both will be on their best behavior (we Hope) for the next 48 sleeps...

Looking forward to meeting you all at some point... any pointers you can share please do so... Kind thanks!

... I just discovered Fish Extenders & would love to be included in this. Please let me know when & how to join in.

Laura

... We would be interested in doing the fish extender exchange. I could possibly administer the program - it seems like you set a cap on the number of children - something like 20-25 children? Do you then post the families with ages, etc? Thanks so much!

We heard about the Fish Extenders club and wanted to know if there is room for 4 more crew mates!
Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is still enough time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS. Many will limit the number of cabins participating to groups of 10-20, but that is up those participating.

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Hello thanks for the reply... has anyone agreed to administering the FE yet?
I would offer but to be honest i am not that good at keeping up with it.

Hello fellow Cruisers!
This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise and my Husband's first. I discovered the idea of Fish Extenders and I think it is absolutely fantastic! I hope by joining this board I will be able to participate when sign up time comes.
See you all on board.

So excited! Just over a month away. It will be me (29f) and my fiance (31m). 1st time ever on the Wonder!

This is our first cruise ever as a family. Myself, my DH, and two daughters - ages 8 and 6. Would love to join in the Fish Extenders if there's still room. Since I've never done this before, I don't think I'm qualified to organize it unless someone can fill me in on the rules do's and don'ts. Still, I'd be up for the challenge! I have two questions - what time does the Kids Club close? At what age would you suggest a child can check themselves in and out? TIA.

I am so excited about the cruise and for the opportunity to do the fish extenders! I just bought all my supplies today so I hope it's not too late. I'm willing to start up and help organize the Fish Extenders for this cruise, but as stated above, I'm not experienced so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

We are staying in room 5004, Deck 4. There are 4 of us - myself, husband, and two Frozen-obsessed daughters ages 8 and 6. No food allergies. Love books and just about anything Disney - especially princesses for the girls. I can start a spreadsheet to keep track of all the people who want to participate. Please let me know if you'd like to join us, or if there's already a group going. Thanks!

Hi all - this will be not only our first Disney cruise, but our first cruise period. We're two dads traveling with our amazing little boy (5 years) and are really looking forward to it. If there are any tips, they'd be much appreciated. I think we are on Deck 6. At any rate, looking forward to meeting new friends.

We are late to the game - booked last week and would love to join the fish extender if it has been set up. Our family has two boys ages 5 and 15 months. Plus our mom and mother in law are coming. We on on Deck 6.

I am so excited about the cruise and for the opportunity to do the fish extenders! I just bought all my supplies today so I hope it's not too late. I'm willing to start up and help organize the Fish Extenders for this cruise, but as stated above, I'm not experienced so please let me know if I'm doing something wrong.

We are staying in room 5004, Deck 4. There are 4 of us - myself, husband, and two Frozen-obsessed daughters ages 8 and 6. No food allergies. Love books and just about anything Disney - especially princesses for the girls. I can start a spreadsheet to keep track of all the people who want to participate. Please let me know if you'd like to join us, or if there's already a group going. Thanks!

Hi Caroline! Yes would love to join you if there isn't one already. What information do you need? I posted below two boys, ages 5 and 15 months. On deck 6.

Hi all - this will be not only our first Disney cruise, but our first cruise period. We're two dads traveling with our amazing little boy (5 years) and are really looking forward to it. If there are any tips, they'd be much appreciated. I think we are on Deck 6. At any rate, looking forward to meeting new friends.

Hello! I was late joining this group too. There is a Facebook group that another person on here set up and the link was listed in an earlier post. The Facebook group may be closed already.

Do you know about Fish Extenders? If you search through these boards, you will find out a LOT about them. Anyhow, since I was late joining I missed out on getting into a group, but some of the other very kind members have agreed to trade gifts with me. If you let me know your room number, I'll be happy to drop off a few gifts for you guys and your son - no obligation to exchange anything. You'll just need to hang some sort of pouch on the metal fish hook outside your door so people can leave little presents. Sort of like a Secret Santa exchange. It sounds like Okgal is also late to join in on Fish Extenders (FE) so maybe we can form our own group!

Hope to meet y'all! My girls are 8 and 6 years old. We just told them tonight about the cruise. I've never seen them pack so fast in their lives. Here's the link to find out more about how Fish Extenders started, and I like her other posts about what to expect on the cruise, what you should pack/not pack, etc. http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2013/12/fastpass-to-history-fish-extender.html

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter