WONDERful Spring Break March 15, 2015

Hi Caroline! Yes would love to join you if there isn't one already. What information do you need? I posted below two boys, ages 5 and 15 months. On deck 6.

Ola! I just replied to Wilker (see above) about what I've figured out with Fish Extenders. The official groups are closed already for our cruise, but I'm still working on my gift for people and would be more than happy to bring some by your room for your two boys. What is your room number, Okgal? It seems that if you have a 5 year old boy and are on Deck 6, you and Wilker already have two big things in common! Hopefully we'll all get a chance to meet and say hi. BTW, I've heard great things about the "Mixology" class so my husband and I plan on signing up for that on the first day we get on the ship. Just an idea in case you're interested too. One of the February cruises had a class on Chocolate & Liquer which sounded divine.

Hello! I was late joining this group too. There is a Facebook group that another person on here set up and the link was listed in an earlier post. The Facebook group may be closed already.

Do you know about Fish Extenders? If you search through these boards, you will find out a LOT about them. Anyhow, since I was late joining I missed out on getting into a group, but some of the other very kind members have agreed to trade gifts with me. If you let me know your room number, I'll be happy to drop off a few gifts for you guys and your son - no obligation to exchange anything. You'll just need to hang some sort of pouch on the metal fish hook outside your door so people can leave little presents. Sort of like a Secret Santa exchange. It sounds like Okgal is also late to join in on Fish Extenders (FE) so maybe we can form our own group!

Hope to meet y'all! My girls are 8 and 6 years old. We just told them tonight about the cruise. I've never seen them pack so fast in their lives. Here's the link to find out more about how Fish Extenders started, and I like her other posts about what to expect on the cruise, what you should pack/not pack, etc. http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2013/12/fastpass-to-history-fish-extender.html

Hi Caroline, ok, looks like we have a very small group of 4 children started. We are in room 6055 - two boys age 5 and 15 months. The older loves cars, planes and anything rescue vehicle related, oh and Olaf. The little guy likes whatever the older one has. I'll take a look at the guidelines and plan on getting schwag for your two princesses.

Hi Caroline, ok, looks like we have a very small group of 4 children started. We are in room 6055 - two boys age 5 and 15 months. The older loves cars, planes and anything rescue vehicle related, oh and Olaf. The little guy likes whatever the older one has. I'll take a look at the guidelines and plan on getting schwag for your two princesses.

I was unable to get added to the Facebook group unfortunately.

Another family going on the trip, Paula and Dave Hecker, would love to trade FE gifts with you guys. She is great at crafts and all things artistic, and is making personalized gifts for the kids. Paula would like to know your sons' first and last names. I shared the above information with her already. Could you please email her the details? Her email address is paulahecker@gmail.com. She is in room 2598 and she has three daughters ages 17, 15, and 13. You are also welcome to email me if you have any questions (drquanlong@yahoo.com) or if you post 10 messages (you can post dummy messages on the "Test" board to build up your count), then you're able to private message people via this board. See you in a week!!

Hello! I was late joining this group too. There is a Facebook group that another person on here set up and the link was listed in an earlier post. The Facebook group may be closed already.

Do you know about Fish Extenders? If you search through these boards, you will find out a LOT about them. Anyhow, since I was late joining I missed out on getting into a group, but some of the other very kind members have agreed to trade gifts with me. If you let me know your room number, I'll be happy to drop off a few gifts for you guys and your son - no obligation to exchange anything. You'll just need to hang some sort of pouch on the metal fish hook outside your door so people can leave little presents. Sort of like a Secret Santa exchange. It sounds like Okgal is also late to join in on Fish Extenders (FE) so maybe we can form our own group!

Hope to meet y'all! My girls are 8 and 6 years old. We just told them tonight about the cruise. I've never seen them pack so fast in their lives. Here's the link to find out more about how Fish Extenders started, and I like her other posts about what to expect on the cruise, what you should pack/not pack, etc. http://magicalfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/2013/12/fastpass-to-history-fish-extender.html

Hayden, our son, is very excited as well. We are in 6076. We'll have to get together on the ship. My email is john.r.kerrigan@gmail.com, which may be easier to get in touch with one another. We arrive in Miami on the 14th!

Hi OKGal - we're in 6076 and also have a 5 year old son. Look forward to connecting on the ship!

Hi OKGal - we're in 6076 and also have a 5 year old son. Look forward to connecting on the ship!

Are you interested in the fish extender? If so we will bring something for Hayden. I"ll email you to connect. I already told my son about Hayden and he is excited for a playdate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter