Wooooooooooo! Setting off tomorrow!

Have a fantastic time, I am so jealous I won't even bother to tell you...........but I will look forward to your trip report!

Sorry, forgot - have a wonderful trip Humbug too!! And let us know what coach travel is like! I know this will sound funny, but do you go through the Eurotunnel or over on one of the ferries?

Thanks everyone! :flower: :flower: :flower:

I'm even more excited now our suitcases are finally packed... at half past midnight! It took us hours and hours!!!

Hope I haven't forgotten anything vital. I keep checking to see that the credit cards, Euros, tickets and passports are there... eep!

Bon voyage Humbug!! Hope the coach is not too hot or bumpy :flower: Two days eh, youll have sore feet when you get back on that coach then! I hope the sun shines every day for you and would like to be the first to say "Welcome Back"..........now wheres that trippie!! :)
And Bonnie, nice to see you again too (as ive prob. missed you this morning or couldnt find you unner all that luggage!!)

Hi Bonnie,
Hope I haven't missed you- just wanted to wish you a wonderful trip.Hope you make good use of your new swimming cozzie:teeth:
By the time you get back I may have finally got round to completing days 2 and 3 of my trip report and then I can look forward to reading yours;)
Hope the weather is good for you.:sunny:

Yay we're off tonight (well early tomorrow morning actually)! :banana:
I hope you have a good time Humbug & Bonnie -who know we might see each other there! Say 'Hi!' if you see me :wave:
We packed last night to give us time to remember any little bits we might have forgotten (DD's nightwear.... :rolleyes: ). DH is pretty good but I have a head like a sieve so this was probably a wise move :teeth: .

Anyway....take care all princess: Disney dreams & pixie dust :wizard: to all of you, 'see' you when we get back. :grouphug:

This is my last post before we leave... just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the comments and I hope you have a fantastic time, Morveryn! If you see someone with green ribbon (which isn't really lime green!) on her bag, that'll be Claire (or me if I'm feeling nice and decide to carry the back for a bit). :flower:

Au revoir! ::MickeyMo

Bonnie said:
that'll be Claire (or me if I'm feeling nice and decide to carry the back for a bit). :flower:

Au revoir! ::MickeyMo

LOL :rotfl2:
:wave2: bye for now...!

Oh I'm so excited I must do a little dance :cheer2: :banana: :jumping1: :thewave:
ok I feel better now. :crazy:

Cyrano said:
Bonnie had a wonderful time. :)

Reid
Wow Reid - you can look into the future and know she had a great time even before she's left home!!! :rotfl2: (Sorry - just love teasing you about your typos!!! :teeth: )

Morveryn - have a GREAT time too!!! :banana:

Et tu Morveryn!! Are you all having a small meet out there then!!!
Hope you too have a great time and that the sun shines and the fast passes are all at the right times for you. Safe journey. :sunny:

You should't tease Reid Di, :rotfl:
There's 60+ keys on this thing and I only use 2 fingers (and a thumb on a good day for the spacebar). The competition's unfair

Berwyn

Remember men are not good at multi-tasking. My brain works at a different speed than my typing - now there is two tasks :rolleyes:

Reid

have a wonderful trip
Cyrano -i wouldn't daare respond to a statement like that as i am Only a woman and you know how we like to multitask
nikki

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter