Working + Classes

ZiPaD3doDAH

DIS Veteran
Hey!

I was wondering what some of you who have already done the program while taking classes think of the situation.

I don't want to go to work and then school and have no time to have fun so how did your experience go as far as both of these things?

Is the schedule still 30-40 hrs a week if you are taking classes?

thanks a bunch :hippie:

My schedule was still the same, even though I took 15 credits. I worked around 32 hours a week.

I had enough time to do all of my school work, and a lot of time to spare. So even if you had extra hours, you would have the time.

I had to do a lot of stuff for the internship to count and I had to take another class online. That only lasted 8 weeks though, but it was still very manageable!

You do what you have to do. I needed to take at least 12 credits to stay ahead. I didn't want to end up graduating late. If you don't really care how long you are in school, then don't take classes (or take the minimum you can to still get financial aid/be considered a student with your school) and just enjoy the program. I had to make a movie, fax time sheets and write papers and still had time left over.

I don't want to go to work and then school and have no time to have fun so how did your experience go as far as both of these things?

Is the schedule still 30-40 hrs a week if you are taking classes?

You'll have plenty of time to have fun. but work and also class need to be priority over the "fun".

Their example schedule is pretty accurate to the way mine was often set up.
http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap/its/mimes/zh_wdwcp/students/work/work_hours.html

I'm not taking a class. I need a break from actual college. I don't mind working 30-35 hours a week as long as I have one or two days off to relax and have fun. This is basically going to be summer all over again for me. Work at least 35 hours a week & on days off go to amusement parks or hang out with friends. Plus the weather will be warm like summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter