Would you rather spend the day inside or outside?

Googling "Eskimo game"...
:rotfl2:Do come back and let us know what you come up with... :goodvibes What @kimblebee was referring to though was a football game - the CFL season opener between her Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Edmonton Eskimos - bitter, bitter rivals of my Calgary Stampeders, although "my" is a loose term given I'm not into football. :wave2:

:rotfl2:Do come back and let us know what you come up with... :goodvibes What @kimblebee was referring to though was a football game - the CFL season opener between her Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Edmonton Eskimos (bitter, bitter rivals of my Calgary Stampeders, although "my" is a loose term given I'm not into football). :wave2:

I came back to the thread hoping that YOU had googled it. I'm too lazy. Thanks for clearing that up!

I came back to the thread hoping that YOU had googled it. I'm too lazy. Thanks for clearing that up!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Eskimo_Indian_Olympics
Here are some other options apparently. I'd bet money Calgary could smoke either Edmonton or Winnipeg in Ear Pull and/or Greased Pole Walk. :thumbsup2

FTR - This competition is held in Alaska. Here we don't use the terms Eskimo or Indian anymore. They are Inuit and First Nations, respectively.

:rotfl2:Do come back and let us know what you come up with... :goodvibes What @kimblebee was referring to though was a football game - the CFL season opener between her Winnipeg Blue Bombers and the Edmonton Eskimos - bitter, bitter rivals of my Calgary Stampeders, although "my" is a loose term given I'm not into football. :wave2:

I don’t know why I thought you were a CFL fan? Sorry for the confusion everyone lol

It depends:

Inside but looking out at a beautiful snow fall, the kind that sticks on the trees.

Outside if I am swimming in the pool or ocean, on a boat or sitting on a beach. Also a hike but not in the heat since there would be too many bugs...plus it would be hot!

About half and half for me. I live in Los Angeles so the weather is pretty nice all year round, but sometimes I just want to be inside and bingewatching movies.

I'm hands down more of a Indoors girl. Unless I am going somewhere fun. Then I love being inside just to. Lounge and watch TV. Read. Cooking and or Baking. Sew. Take a Bubble bath. or Take an afternoon nap in one of my Nightgowns,

If I'm away from home and someplace scenic than outside. If I'm home I prefer inside and keep the blinds closed so it's dark and cozy. I prefer working out inside a gym as well.

A little of both is obviously ideal but like you, i probably spend more time inside than outside because of weather, tv, etc.. My wife and kids took a 2 week European vacation at the beginning of the summer, giving me tons of time to work outside after work and on the weekends... I did a little work outside but most of my down time was spent on the couch watching the boob tube. :(

I am definitely an indoor person. All of my pursuits are solitary (computer, crocheting, crafts, reading, jigsaw puzzles etc). My Mom used to make me go out and play when I was a kid, only to look out and find me sitting on the front step by myself. It wasn't that the other kids wouldn't play with me, it was that I've always been something of a loner. I *can* enjoy time with other people if I know them well, otherwise my anxiety hits me. The only time I enjoy being in crowds of people is when I'm in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter