• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wow! Did you see Eagle Pines?

Laurajean1014

<font color=blue>WISH Biggest Loser/Blue Team<br><
It is beautiful. My dh and I just saw pictures and the place looks very elegant and indulgent. Just what we like.

I guess we're buying more points in 2004!

It really does look VERY good!! But, location, location, location!!! It's a bus to everywhere... That's the only big downside to VEP, but the structure looks wonderful!

I think it's great if you're not from California. I think there are alot of hotels in California that share in the same motiff as what I looked at from the renderings. That's why I bought into DVC to get 'away' from it all. I'm sure though that this new one will live up to the wonderful class that Disney has privided it's members.

I think it looks great. I'm hoping to maybe be able to add on some points there when it opens.

Hey can anyone direct me to where these pics were at? I would like to see!

Just wondering while we're on the DVC resort topic...do they have models of all the DVC rooms on hand for you to look at? I want to buy in and I am interested in the BeachClub primarily, or even Eagle pines....Would they have these by June '02??

The DVC tour has models of VWL and BWV available at this time. Once sales begin (even presales) for BCV, there will be a model available. VEP won't have any models open until sales begin at that resort- it is due to open in 2004.

There are some photos of architectural renderings available of VEP on the Members Only site, but currently there is no real information available about room size, decor or amenities. (Although, the room amenities will be consistent with all other DVC resorts.)

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter