WOW WHAT AN AWESOME TRIP

rmcildw2m

DIS Veteran
Took my 2 favorite nieces and there parents for there very first Disney trip over thanksgiving week , and wow what a good time we had( NOT COUNTING THE DRIVE HOME WHICH WAS CRAZY LONG . There was 8 of us in all 5 first timers . Good weather each day great service every where we went, food was on point especially earl of sandwich , my personal favorite my daughter 's 2. Also want to shout out for the Osborne lights they were the best I can remember seeing over the years this time around, very sad to see them leaving .Hope all who went this past week made it home safe .

glad to hear you had a great trip. seems like there are a lot of negative reports lately having to do with crowd levels and food.

glad to hear you had a great trip. seems like there are a lot of negative reports lately having to do with crowd levels and food.
Thx for your commit, For our trip thanksgiving day was not crowded at all , we stayed at mk all day and I was surprised by the room we had just not over crowed at all . But it did pick up come Friday and into the weekend .We stayed at ssr and loved it and will stay there again in the future .

we just got back from a 12/10-12/12 trip and had lighter crowds that I expected. waited 30 minutes for mine train, and less than 10 on everything else. It was great, especially after reading about how busy it has been on the boards lately

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter