• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WPASADI Cheer Thread -Don't let the cruise board win - they have more cheerleaders!

Blueeyes101817 said:
Just wanted you guys to know im still cheering for ya! cant wait to see the results of challenge 2!
I can't wait either, but it seems that we may not have the DIS Boards until sometime Sunday:( Apparently they are doing an update that could take 48 hours:(

Just want to again say thanks to all our cheerleaders. You guys rock.

Challenge three is in the hands of the judges and we will get the results back Friday about 9 p.m.

Sorry we have not posted more but this WPASADI thing keeps us really busy and they lock us in our private rooms. LOL.

we Came In Fourth Place!!! Thanks For The Support!!

Congratulations!! Way to go team! :cheer2:

Good luck in the next challenge. :goodvibes

Well challenge 4 is in the hands of the judges and we should have the results Monday Night at 9 pm. Our team did an awesome job as usual and worked really well together.

KEEP ON CHEERING!!!!!!

Yay! We have Pete cheering us on!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We'll find out tonight at 9 if we make it into the next round! :)

I LOVED your entry! :love: This team has amazing talents! Good luck on the final team challenge. :cheer2:

Wow being an beauty and the beast fan I just loved the story. Hey maybe you good send it ti Disney. I think it is marvelous. Just loved it. Thanks for creating a story for my favorite disney characters :):thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter