• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WPASADI Cheer Thread -Don't let the cruise board win - they have more cheerleaders!

Wow! Everyone is just beautiful! It looks like I am late to the red carpet, page 20, post 289. Can't wait to see what our team created!!!!!

Say I just noticed someone posted the same dress as me but in a different color... a light pink (page 17 or 18) I wonder if that counts as the same dress??? I would hate for them to be disqualified.... hmmmm

(although MY RED version rocks the socks of the light pink one... lol)

Laurabearz said:
Say I just noticed someone posted the same dress as me but in a different color... a light pink (page 17 or 18) I wonder if that counts as the same dress??? I would hate for them to be disqualified.... hmmmm

(although MY RED version rocks the socks of the light pink one... lol)

I agree Bearz. And to everyone I am so impressed by the outfits chosen. You will all look wonderful in our setting- still not revealing ;) lol

Good luck to our cheerleaders in being picked the red carpet winner!

The walkoff has been posted!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://disboards.com/showthread.php...11#post15944411 - the ladies

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1297829 - the men!

Congrats to those that made the final cut!

I will be unavailable until the announcement tonight. We have a LOT of work to accomplish in order to get the next challenge up and running tonight after 9pm.

See you then!

The WALK OFF HAS BEGUN!!!!

Now... who to toss my votes too.... hmmmmm Bribes anyone?

Laurabearz said:
The WALK OFF HAS BEGUN!!!!

Now... who to toss my votes too.... hmmmmm Bribes anyone?
Bears the ladies link isn't working. Where do I find this? There is no announcement on the red carpet thread that I can find.

Hey, thanks for the vote hdmonkeybug! I must say I was up against some beautiful dresses. Bears, yours was a simply gorgeous.

Dont forget to vote early and often for you favorite Gnome! Also congrats to redbaybound and King Tryton

I can't vote in either poll so I guess I somehow did not get registered properly as audience - I submitted application before the events, then I joined on the two boards I support - oh well! Still, RAH RAH for VMK and Creative Design TEam!!! I love you all and wish you and your wonderful audience much luck!

Peri said:
I can't vote in either poll so I guess I somehow did not get registered properly as audience - I submitted application before the events, then I joined on the two boards I support - oh well! Still, RAH RAH for VMK and Creative Design TEam!!! I love you all and wish you and your wonderful audience much luck!

Make sure you are signed into DIS then try. It wouldn't let me either at first but then somehow I realized I was not signed in. They said all of DIS could vote not just audience members :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter