WPASADI Cheer Thread -Don't let the cruise board win - they have more cheerleaders!

Ok Everyone!!! The Red Carpet will open up early tomorrow morning!!
It will be rolled out pretty early in the morning. I would say it will be out by at LEAST 7am!

This is from the Mighty Tim (who I am so glad is up to posting... he has been ill)

Sooooooooooo Who has their outfits all picked out?? I got mine but still need to write up a little blurb about it....

HELLO Cherrleaders :)

Wow I am so happy to see you all so excited and supportfull of us. I can't wait until our site can be unveiled to you all and I can't wait to see your amazing outfits for the red carpet :) . I have barely come out of our little home they created for us to see what was going on in the VMK/DIS land for the past 5 days lol.

As far as the scavenger hunt nobody has missed this :) Since we have been hiding out for a bit getting everything set for our challenge, we had decided to wait for a bit calmer of a day. I have mentioned it to the team so hopefully we will have it rolled out in the next couple days :)

Thank you Thank you guys! Our cheerleaders rock!!
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I feel like we have been in seclusion for a week and are allowed out now!!!

Thank you all for the cheers - I really hope that you all will be proud of us

We have a great team and worked very well together!!!

Do you guys know when we get to look at the projects? I read on the main WPASADI board that some team got a perfect A in the scoring so far... By Kelly Ripa no less!

Best of luck with the judging and if any of you find out when the projects open up let us know!

Until then..... see you on the red carpet.

Ok about this Dress thing... What kind of description should we write? I am so not good at this! And about the picture, can a celebrity be wearing it or just a pic of the dress? I noticed that everyone is saying 7am the red carpet will roll out, but is that 7am EST? Help!!

just posted my dress... Monkey's is on paGE 2 and mine is on page 4... Great dress monkey!!

Jen! Love the line green dress!!! It's fun and sassy! (and thanks... I love love love my dress!!! And I owe it all to my fashion consultant Bug!!!)

Just wanted to let everyone know that it looks like sometime Tomorrow we will get our first look at our teams work!!! How exciting is that??? I bet all the judges are working super hard right now!

Also.... Back to Red Carpet Info... Here are the details on the main page...

Good Morning Fellow DISers! Today brings us the first WPASADI Audience Challenge - a Virtual Red Carpet!

You will be walking the red carpet in what you think will be the ultimate in formalwear to attend a WPASADI Getting To Know You Event!

If you have already registered as an audience member, get your outfit "on" and post it on this thread! (No, you don't really need to have the outfit on you, just find a picture of what you would wear if you could be walking down a Red Carpet lined with Paparazzi!) No shoes and accessories necessary - just your clothing

If you are not an audience member and would like to become one, please fill out this application prior to posting your Red Carpet picture! - http://www.wdwinfo.com/WPASADI-reg.cfm . Entries that have not applied for the audience will not be eligible to win!

The Red Carpet will roll up at MIDNIGHT tonight (12/11/06) EST so any entries past that date will not count towards the prize. Tim Gunn (yes, me.. your favorite fashion guru!) will pick what he considers the top 12 outfits on the Red Carpet for both men and women and will post them in a poll for everyone on the DIS to vote for their favorite. The top winner in each category will win a visit from the Tag Genie with three tagging wishes of their choice! IN ADDITION: Of the two winners, one will be randomly selected by the judges TO WIN A $25 DISNEY GIFT CERTIFICATE!

Get out there on the Red Carpet!

WOw nice outfits. I was a llittle late waking up and someone had used my first choice of teh birght Mickey tux but i switched toa more sedated one and finally posted it. You ladies can go look now and start swooning.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
WOw nice outfits. I was a llittle late waking up and someone had used my first choice of teh birght Mickey tux but i switched toa more sedated one and finally posted it. You ladies can go look now and start swooning.

I saw your outfit and thought it was quiet dashing! Good going! DO you happen to remember the page number for easier reference? lol

So Late Tuesday Night! Woot!

At the deadline we will turn the projects over to the judges to grade. They will have until 7pm EST on Tues, December 12th. At that time, scores will be tallied and the results will be posted around 8 pm. Immediately following the announcement of the judges results and which teams will be going home this week, we will give you your next challenge

My lovely lime green gown is posted on page 7 post #95 :)

#217 page 15. Well of course, I am a fashionably late one! hehe

Bears, love the dress and of course Grumpy you will look just smashing (especially in your shoes!) ;)

Just wanted to say to our male cheerleaders...

POST YOUR OUTFITS!
There are currently about 6 male red carpet looks out there... that is only half of the prospective winners!!!!

GET IN THERE! You have a LARGE chance of making it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter