WPASADI Cheer Thread -Don't let the cruise board win - they have more cheerleaders!

Well I think I have found something to wear.... that is nice... but for the record my AMUSING outfit would have been way better....

Also I dont suppose there is a theme to this party.... I mean most big fancy party invitations give you some sort of clue as to what the party is for...

Laurabearz said:
Also I dont suppose there is a theme to this party.... I mean most big fancy party invitations give you some sort of clue as to what the party is for...

I agree with bears! Is this elegant at the play no.me mansion or what? :lmao:

I am cheering you on but being canadian I do not think I can be part of the audience though I wnat to cheer you all on .So go :cheer2: team Go :cheer2:

Let's hear it for the VMK/Design Team :cheer2: :cheer2: The Nightmare Fantastic woot woot!!!!

Sorry, but we're not allowed to give our theme away. BUT it will be spectacular!!!! This is a don't miss event! :banana:

Ok One last question.... (ha last question ha!)

I know we really need to have the talent.... but do we really need to fit into the outfit we pick for the red carpet??? :lmao:

Laurabearz said:
Ok One last question.... (ha last question ha!)

I know we really need to have the talent.... but do we really need to fit into the outfit we pick for the red carpet??? :lmao:
Rofl! :rotfl2: That will never happen for me!!! Ha!

Did you find a Dress Monkey???

How is everyones "Red Carpet" look going??

I found a great dress thanks to bug bug!!! WOOT!!!

Oh yes! I have my fantabulous outfit, now if I could only untie my brain enough to fill out a description, I will be set!

Two questions:

Are we on a budget for our outfits? (if so I am IN DEEP TROUBLE!! :rotfl2: )

And when do we post our outfits? You will let us know? I ask because I have a mountain of family things coming up these next few days.

Sorry for the dumbo questions but this will be my first! Woot!

:cheer2: Go Nightmare Fantasmics! :cheer2:

Us Audience members dont have a budget... WOOT!!

Also The Red Carpet Event rolls out around 7ish on Monday... And will be posted on the CB board. If two of the same outfits are posted... the person who posted it first gets to wear it (not sure if the other person then must strip naked and stand on the side lines or what..)

There is a Hang out fourm here.... http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=150 which has some Cheer threads on it and a lot of mysterous threads on it mostly for the players who are in the actual contest, not us cheerleaders... but it is interesting reading....

Woot Woot Laura! I nominate you to be head cheerleader! :cheer2: Doing a good job keeping everybody informed.

Hello cheer people!!
Just wanted to let you know that the VMK/Creative DISign Team have been working very hard on the first challenge. We almost have it done, but are tweaking just a little bit. We think we will make all of our cheerleaders very proud of our efforts. We apologize if you have not heard much from us, but as I said, we have been working very hard. So stay tuned for the unveiling coming up next week.
Until then keep cheering!! :thumbsup2

Laurabearz said:
Did you find a Dress Monkey???

How is everyones "Red Carpet" look going??

I found a great dress thanks to bug bug!!! WOOT!!!
I found a picture of something I adore, but I have no info on it or on who made it! :( I may need to search some more! Do we need to find Shoes and Accessories too?

From what I have read over on that other board, it doesnt seem like we need accessories or shoes, but I will dig a bit further and get back to you...

Oh and that reminds me I havent written anything up about my outfit either... hmmmmm

I found our official Cheerleader picture... right colors too....
47b6cc29b3127cce8fdf350e719000000015108AZsWLNozbNR

Just so everyone knows... our beloved Nightmare Fanatics have less than 5 HOURS to turn in their first project!!!

I wish them all the best! Take a deep breath.... Soon Chef Ramsey will be absolutely WOWed by your hard work! And I cant wait until they release it for us to see (which from what I hear should be a couple of days but I need to double check that for everyone)

Best of Luck. Good Thoughts! And most of all I hope you all have had WAY TOO much fun working on this project!​

:cheer2: :dancer: :cheer2: GO GO GO TEAM!!!! :cheer2: :dancer: :cheer2:

Just needed to give a Woot to the team, for all the time and effort that they have put into this project.

Lets all hear it for best team out there! Go Team Go!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter