• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

WPASADI Cheer Thread -Don't let the cruise board win - they have more cheerleaders!

I would like to ask a favor or direction if what I'm asking is already done. I'm having a really hard time following all this activity. I don't know where to look for things since there are posts on at least three boards that I know of, and half the threads have the same title! I never even found the Red Carpet thread to post on until late on Monday and I didn't get time to put something on there. Now I just realized I should have voted for the men on something and I missed that too! :guilty: I see that this team made it to challenge two, but where were the results posted? All I saw was the thread with links and the judges score for each team, but nothing with a list saying who was eliminated :confused3

I will admit that my Dis board time has been scarce but thats exactly the reason I need help!! I just don't have the time to scroll through 100's of posts and so I've not even been trying and I really want to keep up with all this. Is there any possible way we can have a thread that I can subscribe to which will give me all the important and updated links on the first post??

I absolutely adored your egypt party, it was so incredible, you all have such great imagination and creativity!! Good luck on the next challenge. :thumbsup2 :cheer2:

I have been posting the information we need to know on this thread... I have linked the main WPASADI hangout fourm here... I have posted the rules for the costume contest here... the results here... just a matter of reading through this thread..... But your right, it is hard to find the information, that is why I ahve tried to post it all here for you guys to read. If the MODS are willing I would like to start a new cheer thread for us, where I can update the first post with the current events.... But I fear any post I start will just get merged into one of the many other threads about this.....

Right now there is nothing going on... (well on our end...) The teams got their second challange.... To build DIsney's third Cruise ship!!! This challange is due Dec 17th. At some point us cheerleaders will get our next assignment. Which we can opt to do or not...

So Keep checking back here... And if you have any questions about anything, ask me and if I dont know, I will find out for you.

Tigressjewel, i'm in the same boat. If it wasn't for a certain someone reminding me to vote, i wouldn't even known there was something to vote for! I am totally clueless on what's happening and when. I so want to support Our team but don't know where to go to see what's going on.

LauraBearz your suggestion would be soooooooo appreciated and helpful if the MODs ok it.

:cheer2: :cheer2:

CONGRATULATIONS, Grumpy!! Who knew you could dress so handsomely! Now we just need to work on that VMK outfit of yours.... :rolleyes:

Jewel! I totally agree with you. There are threads on the VMK, threads on the WPASADI community board, and threads on the main community board. I have a lot of trouble keeping up with everything myself.

I wouldn't mind starting another thread here so that I can keep the links and information updated, but I'm not sure what the moderators will think of having another wpasadi thread started. But I'm not the original poster to this thread, so I can't make the changes. I'd have to start an entirely new thread, and I know there are *some* who don't like the clutter.... ;)

I'm sorry to all our cheerleaders that we are not passing on the information as well as we could. These challenges are VERY time-consuming and the team members are all imprisoned on our private board for hours at a time, hardly ever venturing out into the regular DIS boards anymore...

Mal? Lori? Is it possible to have just a one-post thread under stickies where I can post the most updated information on what is going on with the contest? Or perhaps LauraBearz could do it. Just one post that gets updated once or twice a week with the most current information and links.

1) Here is the official audience thread taken from the wpasadi board. The first post is always updated to include the latest info, although he doesn't include the links which would have been nice.

Official WPASADI Audience Thread

2) Thread announcing the winners of the red carpet walk-off. Congrats to our own Grumpy!! WOOT!

Red Carpet Winners

3) Judges scoring on Challenge #1

Judges Scoring

4) Another thread with scoring for Challenge #1 showing which teams were eliminated.

Judges scoring on Challenge#1

5) All the entries for Challenge #1.

Challenge #1 Entries

Not sure if it was announced already; even I don't have time to read through all these threads, but LAURABEARZ was chosen as our strolling entertainer as a juggler/interviewer for our red carpet event and therefore won a visit from the Tag Genie!! She can pick 3 tags to bestow upon herself or others. So watch what you say around her!! LOL!!

The team is busily working on Challenge #2 right now so you probably won't see many of us around until we're done. We have been hired by Disney to build them a 3rd cruise ship!! They have the Disney Magic, they have the Disney Wonder, now they are looking for another sensational ship to add to their fleet. Here is the link that lays out our rules and guidelines to follow for this next challenge. Not many as you can see, so the sky is the limit! ;)

Challenge #2 - Design a Cruise Ship!!!

Oh, and I just found this.... Audience, we will be announcing a fun way for you to win a prize later during the challenge! Stay tuned!

OK. OK. I'm joining in on the cheering. I may not be the loudest, but I will definitely show my support! :thumbsup2

:cheer2: Go, Team, Go! :cheer2:

:teeth:

So glad to have you on board cteddiesgirl! There will be a "challenge" for our audience members too coming up. Either I or LauraBearz will be posting the info as soon as it's announced.

Just wanted to say that I am finally on board as a cheerleader. I was so impressed with our teams first challenge! I can't wait to see the cruise ship you all come up with. :thumbsup2

Thanks Laurabearz for making an attempt to keep posting the links! As I stated in my post before I realized that the information was probably somewhere, but lately I just don't have the time to read through every thread, much less am I able to find them all or know which is which.

If we do start a new thread I'll be watching for it otherwise, I will make sure that I keep myself up to date on this thread since now I know that someone is trying to include the updated links. Thanks so much!! :goodvibes

RAH! RAH! Sis coom BAH!
Nightmare Fantasmics
Are the Best you ever saw!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY TEAM!

Hmmm...Counting the number of cheerleaders, I believe we now have more cheerleaders!

Woot! Woot!

:cheer2: Go Team! :cheer2:

If the team seems to be MIA we are really busy working on the 2nd challenge. It is a doozy.

They did give us an extension so it is not due until Tuesday and then we get a break until the day after Christmas. :banana: :banana:

I think we all need a break.

Just wanted to let our MUCH APPRECIATED cheerleaders know that we have not forgotten about you.

Dumby and all our VMK team,

Here's a little pixie dust to help you with your weariness. :tink: (I would send chocolate if I could.) We know you are all working very hard and it shows from your first entry, what a great job! I can't wait to see the cruise ship. Go team go!!!!!!! :cheer2:

Thanks for the sticky post! That is so helpful!
pixiedust: Sending much pixie dust to Team Fantasmics!! pixiedust:

Please remember to check the sticky post on the VMK Community Board!! There is a new contest for our cheerleaders posted just this morning.

Get out those song-writing abilities of yours and get to work! Have fun and GOOD LUCK!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Hot Off the Presses!!!! Big Update to the sticky thread.... on the VMK Communinty board....

I was going to post it here too... but then I thought the only way to get everyone over to the new officail thread was to just let you know where you can find out breaking news....

threeboysmom said:
Thanks, Laura! ;)

Hey, have you picked out your 3 tags from the Tag Genie yet? :cool1:
I have... just waiting for the Tag Genie to find me to get them.... I dont know anyone who has been tagged yet...

Laurabearz said:
I have... just waiting for the Tag Genie to find me to get them.... I dont know anyone who has been tagged yet...

Hmm, I just checked the thread and you were 3rd in line.... Makes me wonder if the Tag Genie is on a WPASADI team and has been holed up this past week. LOL!!

Hopefully, you'll receive your tags this week now that we have a break until December 26. ;) (day after Christmas, ugh!!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter