***Yankee Candle scent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

Glad to hear your power is back, Missy :yay:

We should have more packages arriving today :hyper:

Fedex shows mine as delivered...Can't wait to hear!

That is good to hear.

Hopefully we have a few people check in and tell us what they got ::yes::

I have received shipment confirmations on my packages: one went out yesterday and the other today.

On the contents of my package from can84:

butterfly crackle glass votive holder with votives as follows: cotton breeze, drift away and early sunrise

butterfly crackle glass tart warmer with tarts as follows: cotton breeze, drift away, early sunrise and storm watch.

Thanks Christiann for everything. :goodvibes I shall enjoy all the lovely scents and I really like the crackle glass items. :love:

Cindy

My package from lilianddomsmom contained the following: :thumbsup2

butterfly crackle glass tart warmer with the following tarts:

cranberry chutney
mandarin cranberry
vanilla cupcake
vanilla lime
farmer market
pineapple cilantro
french vanilla

I like butterflies and am looking to burning the tarts in the lovely warmer.:woohoo:

Cindy

:goodvibes I did get two tart warmers just alike. I thought at first I would give one to my daughter. But, I just have fall and Christmas tart warmers, so I am going to keep them all to myself---one for my living room and the other for the bathroom (which has a butterfly motif)

That is what I was thinking :rotfl: At first I thought you had a forward on your mail to go there ;)

All packages have now been mailed.

Sounds like a few deliveries we are anxiously awaiting to hear about :yay:

I have received shipment confirmations on my packages: one went out yesterday and the other today.

On the contents of my package from can84:

butterfly crackle glass votive holder with votives as follows: cotton breeze, drift away and early sunrise

butterfly crackle glass tart warmer with tarts as follows: cotton breeze, drift away, early sunrise and storm watch.

Thanks Christiann for everything. :goodvibes I shall enjoy all the lovely scents and I really like the crackle glass items. :love:

Cindy

Glad you liked them!

My package arrived from Mrs. Heppo today :yay:

I received a bird tealight holder which has a top that spins--so cute, and goes with the bird tart warmer I have! There was also a multi-pack of lilac tea lights, my favorite :cloud9:

Thank you so much Barbara!

Received my package to day from Princess Nikki

I got
2 cherry lemonade tarts
2 fruit salad tarts
tutti frutti jar candle
crackle butterfly jar shade
watermelon yc lip balm
3pk of car fresheners (sun and sand, ocean water, and coconut bay)
on the go travel spray in vanilla lime.

Thank you so much princess nikki for all the goodies. I love them.

You're SO welcome and I'm SO glad you loved them all! I had a great time shopping for you!

And a big THANK YOU to Johnie, Pooh_Girl_71, for my package!! :lovestruc

I got:
1 Coconut Bay tumbler
1 Beautiful Day tumbler
3 Vanilla Cupcake votives
2 Vanilla Lime votives
1 Butterfly votive holder
1 Straw tote!!!!!

Thank you thank you!!! I LOVE all the scents, and I am so excited about the tote bag!!!! :goodvibes

I just received my package from Dorothy (don't have her DIS name).

Bluebird tealight holder - so cute
box of Island Spa tealights
box of Cherry Lemonade tealights
Lemon Lavender car jar.

Thank you so much. They all smell wonderful!!

You're welcome! Glad to hear it arrived safely and that you like its contents. :goodvibes

Fedex shows mine has been delivered. :thumbsup2

Delivery date Mar 17, 2010 1:00 PM

And it did arrive, I was busy last night and didn't get online at all. My middle son plays ball for his college and they had their first home game last night. Won 12-3. My son won't be playing this year he will probably be red shirted, he's a pitcher and messed his elbow up during practice, looks like he might need surgery, we'll know more this afternoon, after he sees the doctor. Hopefully it's not to bad, and he will be back on the mound real soon.

Here I am, going on about my son.

Rebecca, thanks for my yankee package, here's what I received,

a jar tum - Black Cherry
a jar tum - mango peach salsa
yankee candle matchsticks
and a birdhouse snuffer

http://www.yankeecandle.com/yc/images/retail/500/L_1188725.jpg

Can't wait to use my new candles, thanks so much.

That snuffer is really cute.

There is one other package that has been reported as having been delivered, that we still need to hear about.

The rest should be getting closer to their destinations.

I got my package today! (I'm home because I'm going to see my niece in her school play--she's the lead). Anyway, it's from clhcpaca, Cindy.

I got:
a 12 pack of honeysuckle tea lights
black cherry travel spray
lavender vanilla hand santizer
vanilla cupcake room spray
and a glass bee lantern

I love the variety of scents & items! Thanks so much Cindy!

and there was 1 more item in the box that wasn't on the packing list. I'm wondering if it was left out of another package. It's a Tahitian Tiare Flower Reed Diffuser. Let me know.

You're SO welcome and I'm SO glad you loved them all! I had a great time shopping for you!

And a big THANK YOU to Johnie, Pooh_Girl_71, for my package!! :lovestruc

I got:
1 Coconut Bay tumbler
1 Beautiful Day tumbler
3 Vanilla Cupcake votives
2 Vanilla Lime votives
1 Butterfly votive holder
1 Straw tote!!!!!

Thank you thank you!!! I LOVE all the scents, and I am so excited about the tote bag!!!! :goodvibes

You're welcome! I'm glad you liked it all. I love a good sale AND coupons :goodvibes

Fedex shows mine as delivered...Can't wait to hear!

So I think it sat on the porch for a couple of days...haha So sorry I am just getting to this. We had taken some boxes out of the attic and sat them on the porch to be broken down and taken off so I guess the delivery man set it down with them all and I never paid attention to it. Last night dh was breaking them down and brought that one in to me. :rotfl:

Inside were 6 tarts in some of my fave fragrances and a tart warmer. I sent one like it to my person so I guess I get one back. :rotfl:

Thank you for the package. :)

So I think it sat on the porch for a couple of days...haha So sorry I am just getting to this. We had taken some boxes out of the attic and sat them on the porch to be broken down and taken off so I guess the delivery man set it down with them all and I never paid attention to it. Last night dh was breaking them down and brought that one in to me. :rotfl:

Inside were 6 tarts in some of my fave fragrances and a tart warmer. I sent one like it to my person so I guess I get one back. :rotfl:

Thank you for the package. :)

Glad you got it! I was worried they left it on someone else's porch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter