***Yankee Candle scent/received thread***.....COMPLETED!!

Which tart burner did you get, Amanda??

Missy, all the bee accessories were so cute!! DD was eyeing them at the store the other day.

My package from lilianddomsmom contained the following: :thumbsup2

butterfly crackle glass tart warmer with the following tarts:

cranberry chutney
mandarin cranberry
vanilla cupcake
vanilla lime
farmer market
pineapple cilantro
french vanilla

I like butterflies and am looking to burning the tarts in the lovely warmer.:woohoo:

Cindy

:goodvibes I did get two tart warmers just alike. I thought at first I would give one to my daughter. But, I just have fall and Christmas tart warmers, so I am going to keep them all to myself---one for my living room and the other for the bathroom (which has a butterfly motif)

I get to quote myself:banana:

I forgot to include an item in my list:

Amanda sent me a very nice brown straw tote with a bright pink flowery lining that has a drawstring at the top. I really like bags and totes:love:

Thanks very much and I'm sorry that I left it off my list on Wednesday.

Cindy:thumbsup2

I got my package today! (I'm home because I'm going to see my niece in her school play--she's the lead). Anyway, it's from clhcpaca, Cindy.

I got:
a 12 pack of honeysuckle tea lights
black cherry travel spray
lavender vanilla hand santizer
vanilla cupcake room spray
and a glass bee lantern

I love the variety of scents & items! Thanks so much Cindy!

and there was 1 more item in the box that wasn't on the packing list. I'm wondering if it was left out of another package. It's a Tahitian Tiare Flower Reed Diffuser. Let me know.

Hi

I did send out two packages, but I did not order that for the other person either. So, I guess that Yankee Candle sent you a gift:confused3

I really liked those bee lanterns. I'm thinking about ordering them.:goodvibes

Glad you liked it all....Cindy

Hi

I did send out two packages, but I did not order that for the other person either. So, I guess that Yankee Candle sent you a gift:confused3

I really liked those bee lanterns. I'm thinking about ordering them.:goodvibes

Glad you liked it all....Cindy

Cool! and I really love the package--what a great idea to send different items. thanks again Cindy!

A big thanks to Jean (JLITFIN) my package made it across the pond to Germany today! In it I got:

a large jar candle in Lemon Lavender
a mosaic tan & blue & brown glass tart burner
4 tarts - black raspberry, sparkling lemon, juicy watermelon & vanilla lime
4 votives - cottage breeze, black cherry, kiwi berries & sun and sand

My husband picked up the box and it smelled so good when he brought it to the car.

I am excited to try some scents I haven't before!!!

Thanks so much!:banana:

Sorry, Kim.
Fall one starts in Aug.

If anyone wants a reminder, let me know. I think I have 3-4 people on it already.

Sorry, Kim.
Fall one starts in Aug.

If anyone wants a reminder, let me know. I think I have 3-4 people on it already.

...oh well :confused3 ...I like the spring one better because of the spring/summer scents that come out.....

A big thanks to Jean (JLITFIN) my package made it across the pond to Germany today! In it I got:

a large jar candle in Lemon Lavender
a mosaic tan & blue & brown glass tart burner
4 tarts - black raspberry, sparkling lemon, juicy watermelon & vanilla lime
4 votives - cottage breeze, black cherry, kiwi berries & sun and sand

My husband picked up the box and it smelled so good when he brought it to the car.

I am excited to try some scents I haven't before!!!

Thanks so much!:banana:

You are welcome and hope you enjoy the scents I sent. Wishing you and your family a wonderful spring.

So glad your package arrived ok. I just looked at the USPS confirmation on Thursday and I couldn't tell where it was at that time, so I thought it wouldn't arrive till next week. I guess it took them a while to update their website.

My package, I just tracked it, will be delivered Mon or Tue. It est Tue but it is already in the area it belongs, or at least that's what fed-ex says

I heard I received a package today :yay:
I will be able to open it on Tuesday and report back then on the contents :yay:

I get to quote myself:banana:

I forgot to include an item in my list:

Amanda sent me a very nice brown straw tote with a bright pink flowery lining that has a drawstring at the top. I really like bags and totes:love:

Thanks very much and I'm sorry that I left it off my list on Wednesday.

Cindy:thumbsup2

I'm glad that you liked it cindy

I did my ordering today. :goodvibes

Cindy

It arrived yesterday but we were out of town. We arrived home just a little while ago and I found it waiting for me and it was a fabulous package of goodies! :yay:

I received:
a Wildflower Crackle tart warmer (I love it!)
tarts: Ocean Blossom, Drift Away, Beautiful Day, and Lavender Vanilla
a small jar candle: Tahitian Tiare Flower

Thank you so much for all of these items, Clhcpaca! Happy Spring!! :goodvibes

Glad to hear that.

We just have the ones to TheDisneyBunch and Anna114 to hear about arriving.

I'm going to go a little off topic here--I was watching my nieces Saturday night (Sammie, age 11, Dana, age 7) so I took them to the mall for a while to get them out of Grandpa's way. The first place I took them was the Yankee Candle store. (had to get my $1 votives!). Well, Dana was into it--trying new scents & asking me what I liked. She'd also go & get me the ones I wanted from the lower shelves. Sammie was trying to pretend she didn't like going to the store, but she was having fun trying them out too. :lmao:

I also got myself the straw tote--it's really pretty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter