yesterday's auditions

Wannabe Ariel

Earning My Ears
The other day i went to the open audtition for princes and princesses. Most of the ppl there where pulled into a room and told that didn't fit any of the parts that they where looking for at the time. So i was excited thinking that i was going to be a princess. I was later called (along with five other girls) and told that they wanted us to "play" or whatever the part of the disney fairies. But the costumes and wigs wern't ready yet and that we would be contacted when they where. What i want to know is who are they "disney fairies" and what do you think they'll be doing?? Also, some of the people that are all ready disney cast members said i was too short to be a princess (disney measured me at 5' 3 1/2).

I just wanted someone's thoughts on this whole thing, it would really be great! I'm sooooo confused! I moved to florida just to work with disney. Being a princess at one of the parks has been my dream since i was little.

Thank you!!!

When I hear Disney Fairies I think of the new movie they are coming out with that has Tinker Bell and all of her fairy friends. The movie hasn't come out yet, but I know they have their own website and storybooks and merchandise already. Go to the disney website and where it says to click on a character world, click tinkerbell and it should take you to the site. It tells what their different personalities are like and everything. Hope that helps! The only other fairies I can think of are the 3 from Sleeping Beauty.

how cool for YOU
If u go to any disney store and ask to see the fairy playsets u will see tinks 4 or 5 cute fairy friends playfigurines. Santa brought them in DD5s stocking this past xmas and theyre darling ! Congrats!:3dglasses :) :cheer2:

in my honest opinion, theyre just like tink with a little more attitude and style, theyre cute, mod and funky! I like em.:goodvibes

so everyone thinks this is a cool thing??

i'm getting excited a/b it now

but at first i was upset that i wasn't a princess

but i'm getting much better now

More people are getting excited about the fairies because they are new--so that is an upside :D Being a princess is always a dream. If you get it too soon, what do you have left to dream for? ;) Good luck!

I think u will love it, and to think how the kids will admire and look up to u......best of luck with it! Enjoy!!!!!!! u will be famous soon!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter